BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Bitcoin Blows Past $2,500, $2,600, and $2,700
- 7-Point Checklist for Financial Services Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks - Michael Chertoff
- Reflections from FINRA Annual Conference - FINRA CEO Robert Cook
- Wells Fargo Advisors Creates New Mutual Fund Class for Fiduciary Rule
- HUD Sec'y Ben Carson: ‘Poverty is a State of Mind’ - Sheesh!
- Toronto-Dominion Posts Q2 Profit
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays Euribor Traders' Trial Delayed to 2018
- U.K.'s May to Raise Intel Leaks With Trump as Ties at Risk
- Piper's Andrew Duff is New FINRA Governor, As Expected
- Deutsche Bank Said Near Fed Deal on Russia; DOJ Probe Looms
- Status of SEC Administrative Law Judges Still In Doubt Following Denver Appeals Panel Ruling
- First Advertiser Pulls Ads from Sean Hannity’s Fox News Show
- Fate of Elizabeth Warren’s CFPB to be Decided by Legal Showdown
- CME Chair and CEO Terrence Duffy Suffers Collapsed Lung (WSJ Subsc)
- Photos from Trump's Visit With Pope Francis at The Vatican
- U.K. Scolds U.S. ‘Friends’ For Leaking Manchester Bomb Intelligence
- Trump to Retain Private Attorney Marc Kasowitz in Russia Investigation
- Pope Asks Trump to be Peacemaker, Gives Him Environmental Letter
- Bitcoin Hits All-Time High Above $2,400
- 'Soup Nazi' Company Executive Indicted for U.S. Tax Evasion
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Welcome to Financialish.com, a fresh and lively source of securities industry news and views. Our stories feature the firms and folks of Wall Street – their successes and failures and the challenges they face from regulators, government prosecutors and all the competitive forces that shape our industry.
Financialish.com appreciates that our readers and subscribers have an insatiable appetite for information. And we recognize that they have demanding workloads that limit the time they have to surf the net. Which is why Financialish.com presents its feature Articles and Stories of Interest in a clear, concise, comprehensive and engaging manner.
- Read the executive summary for a quick overview of any of our Articles or click the link to get the full story.
- Use our Search Function and Topical Index to explore our extensive database of Articles and Stories.
- Visit our web site on your mobile phone browser.
- Stay abreast of breaking news by following our daily alerts on social media.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletters.
It all adds up to a quick read of the news, without smoke and mirrors - which we believe will make Financialish.com your go-to web site for insightful take-aways on our industry.
HOWARD L. HAYKIN, Founder and Executive Publisher
A born-and-bred New Yorker and a 30-year veteran of Wall Street, Howard Haykin is pleased to return to web publishing with Financialish.com, a fresh and lively source of securities industry news and views.
Many financial services professionals know Howard from Compliance-Insights.com, the highly-regarded industry web site and newsletter. As C-I.com publisher, Howard provided up-to-the-minute reports and innovative commentary on Wall Street rules and regulations, its people and companies, and cautionary tales of “what went wrong.”
In past years, Howard managed the consulting firm, Compliance Insights, and served in various compliance, auditing, accounting and managerial roles for broker-dealers, interdealer brokers and investment advisors. His employers and clients include Fidelity Investments, Nomura Securities International, Ameriprise, GFI Group, Westport Resources, Bear Stearns, and Thomson McKinnon Securities.
Howard is a FINRA Industry Arbitrator, and has served as an expert witness testimony in Wall Street arbitrations and labor disputes. A non-practicing CPA, Howard was an audit professional with Deloitte LLP and MR Weiser. He holds an MBA in Accounting from New York’s Baruch College, and a BA in Economics from Brooklyn College.
To Contact Us: Write to ... firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call ... 917.855.0965.