BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Deutsche Bank ‘Beyond Repair’ as Trading Drops - Autonomous Research
- Guggenheim Partners CEO Might Step Down
- Wachovia Customer Sues Wells Fargo Over FundSource Losses - Bill Singer
- Credit Downgrade for Wells Fargo Due to Fake Account Scandal
- CFTC Commissioner Quintenz Named Sponsor of the Technology Advisory Committee
- Harbour and Geneos Customers Win FINRA Arbitration Against Stockbroker - Bill Singer
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- At Jefferies, Like Wall Street, Trading Cedes to Banking
- Ex-SAC Trader Who Pleaded Guilty to Insider Trading Just Remembered He’s Innocent
- JPMorgan Turns to Amazon for Retail 'Customer Experience'
- Goldman Sachs Names Ken Hitchner as New Chairman for Asia Pacific
- Judge All but Tosses SEC Case Against ‘Rogue’ Trader And Ex-FBI Informant Guy Gentile
- 'Boys are #1 Among NFL's Most Valuable Teams
- Fake Tax Returns - Your Next Worry After the Equifax Breach
- FINRA DR Recruiting Arbitrators, Mediators at Congressional Black Caucus Conference
- JPMORGAN: Here's who we think will replace Warren Buffett at Berkshire Hathaway
- Mueller to Search Facebook for Russia-Linked Accounts
- Mark Gomes, Market Analyst and Trade Scalper Settles with SEC
- Equifax Waives Credit Lock Fees For Consumers, Amid Criticism
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Welcome to Financialish.com, a fresh and lively source of securities industry news and views. Our stories feature the firms and folks of Wall Street – their successes and failures and the challenges they face from regulators, government prosecutors and all the competitive forces that shape our industry.
Financialish.com appreciates that our readers and subscribers have an insatiable appetite for information. And we recognize that they have demanding workloads that limit the time they have to surf the net. Which is why Financialish.com presents its feature Articles and Stories of Interest in a clear, concise, comprehensive and engaging manner.
- Read the executive summary for a quick overview of any of our Articles or click the link to get the full story.
- Use our Search Function and Topical Index to explore our extensive database of Articles and Stories.
- Visit our web site on your mobile phone browser.
- Stay abreast of breaking news by following our daily alerts on social media.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletters.
It all adds up to a quick read of the news, without smoke and mirrors - which we believe will make Financialish.com your go-to web site for insightful take-aways on our industry.
HOWARD L. HAYKIN, Founder and Executive Publisher
A born-and-bred New Yorker and a 30-year veteran of Wall Street, Howard Haykin is pleased to return to web publishing with Financialish.com, a fresh and lively source of securities industry news and views.
Many financial services professionals know Howard from Compliance-Insights.com, the highly-regarded industry web site and newsletter. As C-I.com publisher, Howard provided up-to-the-minute reports and innovative commentary on Wall Street rules and regulations, its people and companies, and cautionary tales of “what went wrong.”
In past years, Howard managed the consulting firm, Compliance Solutions, and served in various compliance, auditing, accounting and managerial roles for broker-dealers, interdealer brokers and investment advisors. His employers and clients included Fidelity Investments, Nomura Securities International, Ameriprise, GFI Group, Westport Resources, Bear Stearns, and Thomson McKinnon Securities.
Howard is a FINRA Industry Arbitrator, and has provided expert witness testimony in Wall Street arbitrations and labor disputes. A non-practicing CPA, Howard was an audit professional with Deloitte LLP and MR Weiser. He holds an MBA in Accounting from New York’s Baruch College, and a BA in Economics from Brooklyn College.
To Contact Us: Write to ... firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call ... 917.855.0965.