BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Deutsche Bank Reports Q2 Profit Surge, But Revenue Shortfall
- Deutsche Bank Warns on Outlook as Cryan's Turnaround Slows
- Jeff Bezos Surpasses Bill Gates as World's Richest Person
- Piper Jaffray Posts 2Q Profit
- Raymond James Beats Q3 Earnings on Improved Revenues
- Libor Funeral Set for 2021 - Now to Find a Rreplacement
- Halliburton Paying $29.2 Million to Settle FCPA Violations
- SEC Charges Two Las Vegas-Based Individuals and Their Company in "Prime Bank" Fraud
- Cohn and Yellen are Contenders to Lead the Fed - Trump
- The Boss Wants You Back in the Office
- Bond Trader Barred by FINRA Wins Arbitration for Unpaid Wages - Bill Singer
- How Does this Square with Trump? Putin Puts North Korea Ties Before Missile Threat
- Venture Funds Reach Dot-Com Era Levels (subsc reqd)
- Libor and London Whale Cases Show Hurdles With Foreign Defendants
- Silence Equals Complicity in Workplace Sexism
- Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
- Citi Private Bank Promotes David Bailin to Global Head of Investments
- Billionaire Dan Loeb Bets Big on BlackRock, World's Largest Asset Manager
- Steve Cohen Planning to Launch $20Bn Hedge Fund
- ‘A Bleak Picture’ for Women Trying to Rise at Law Firms
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Welcome to Financialish.com, a fresh and lively source of securities industry news and views. Our stories feature the firms and folks of Wall Street – their successes and failures and the challenges they face from regulators, government prosecutors and all the competitive forces that shape our industry.
Financialish.com appreciates that our readers and subscribers have an insatiable appetite for information. And we recognize that they have demanding workloads that limit the time they have to surf the net. Which is why Financialish.com presents its feature Articles and Stories of Interest in a clear, concise, comprehensive and engaging manner.
- Read the executive summary for a quick overview of any of our Articles or click the link to get the full story.
- Use our Search Function and Topical Index to explore our extensive database of Articles and Stories.
- Visit our web site on your mobile phone browser.
- Stay abreast of breaking news by following our daily alerts on social media.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletters.
It all adds up to a quick read of the news, without smoke and mirrors - which we believe will make Financialish.com your go-to web site for insightful take-aways on our industry.
HOWARD L. HAYKIN, Founder and Executive Publisher
A born-and-bred New Yorker and a 30-year veteran of Wall Street, Howard Haykin is pleased to return to web publishing with Financialish.com, a fresh and lively source of securities industry news and views.
Many financial services professionals know Howard from Compliance-Insights.com, the highly-regarded industry web site and newsletter. As C-I.com publisher, Howard provided up-to-the-minute reports and innovative commentary on Wall Street rules and regulations, its people and companies, and cautionary tales of “what went wrong.”
In past years, Howard managed the consulting firm, Compliance Insights, and served in various compliance, auditing, accounting and managerial roles for broker-dealers, interdealer brokers and investment advisors. His employers and clients include Fidelity Investments, Nomura Securities International, Ameriprise, GFI Group, Westport Resources, Bear Stearns, and Thomson McKinnon Securities.
Howard is a FINRA Industry Arbitrator, and has served as an expert witness testimony in Wall Street arbitrations and labor disputes. A non-practicing CPA, Howard was an audit professional with Deloitte LLP and MR Weiser. He holds an MBA in Accounting from New York’s Baruch College, and a BA in Economics from Brooklyn College.
To Contact Us: Write to ... firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call ... 917.855.0965.