BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Keynote Address, ICI 2018 Mutual Funds & Investment Management Conference
- SEC Announces Largest-Ever Whistleblower Awards
- From a $126Mn Bonus to Jail: Fall of a Star Trader
- Barclays Shares Surge as Activist Takes 5.2% Stake
- Standard Chartered Puts Compliance Head Neil Barry on Leave
- Goldman Sachs Pays Women in U.K. 56% Less Than Male Colleagues
- Deutsche Bank Leads Bulls with Higher Trading Revenue Forecast
- SocGen Cuts Traders' Bonus Pool by a Quarter
- Point72's Haynes Resigns as Cohen Seeks a New Type of Leader
- Steve Eisman, Who Called the 'Big Short' During Financial Crisis, Sleeping Easy Now
- Bitcoin's ‘Death Cross’ Looms as Strategist Eyes $2,800 Level - From Current Price of $8,120
- U.K. Brokerage Firm, Investment Manager, CEO Manipulated Trading in U.S. Microcap Stocks - SEC
- Billionaire Investor John Paulson's Hedge Fund Is 'Rightsizing', And a Bunch of Senior Staff are Leaving
- 10 Years Ago a Wall Street Firm With $400Bn in Assets Collapsed. Why Bear Stearns Could Happen Again
- FINRA Disciplinary Actions for March 2018
- Ex-Deutsche Bank Trader Pleads Guilty Over Euribor Rigging
- SEC Proposes Transaction Fee Pilot for NMS Stocks
- FINRA Board of Governors Meeting - March 2018
- Winklevoss Twins Have a Plan to Police Cryptocurrency Trading
- Trump Picks Larry Kudlow as New Top Economic Adviser, Source Says
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Personal Information. Financialish.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you - such as your name, address, email address, telephone number or credit card information - unless you provide it to us voluntarily and approve its use.
This Site may, for example, collect Personal Information when you interact with the Site to register for newsletters, or respond to polls or surveys. In such cases we will use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was provided. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with information about features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may also send information or offers to selected groups of Site users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we will not give those businesses your name or address.
Non-Personal Information. In some cases, when you visit the Site, we may collect information that is non-personally identifiable information or information that, by itself, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Examples of this type of information include site usage data, such as the type of Internet browser or computer operating system you use, demographic information (your age, gender, income, education, profession, zip code, etc.), the date and time you visited the Site, the pages you accessed, the name of the website from which you linked to the Site and other anonymous data involving your use of the Site. We use this information to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies. Financialish.com may use “cookies” – pieces of data stored on your computer tied to information about you. This information will be in the form of a cookie or similar file and will help us enhance your web experience by saving time on the Site. Cookies do not store personal information about you, unless you knowingly provide it. Cookies can store non-personally identifiable information, such as what websites, pages, or advertisements your browser has accessed. You have control over cookies. Most Internet browsers can be set to refuse to accept cookies, although this may affect your Internet experience. You can also erase cookies that are already on your computer, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or “help” screen to learn more about these functions.
There may be times when you will have the opportunity to subscribe to an email list or electronic newsletter that will send information about the Site. Even if you choose to become a subscriber, you will have the option to change your preferences and opt-out of receiving those communications. You may request at any time that we not email you in the future by clicking the “unsubscribe” link which is included at the bottom of any email that you receive from us, or by contacting us at Info@Financialish.com. If you unsubscribe, we will make reasonable efforts to discontinue these email communications as soon as practicable.
The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Financialish.com safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and other procedures. However, as it is not possible to guarantee the security or integrity of information you disclose online, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and use a secure browser.
AGENTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
Financialish.com may use third parties to provide certain services, including credit card processing services. These third parties do not share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than the purpose for which their services have been retained. If you sign up for a Financialish.com service provided by a third party under contract with Financialish.com, Financialish.com will share only the minimum information necessary for the third party to provide these services.
Financialish.com reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information as required by law and when Financialish.com believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with a court order, proceeding, or other legal process.
LINKS TO NON-FINANCIALISH.COM SITES
The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Financialish.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Last Updated: September 29, 2016