BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Barclays and Deutsche Bank to Lag U.S. Trading Peers
- NY AG Schneiderman Seeks to Close Loophole That Could Let Trump Pardons Block State Charges
- 'Fearless Girl' is Moving to NYSE After Year Staring Down 'Charging Bull'
- What's In Your Wallet - American Express Shares Soar After Earnings Release
- Deutsche Bank's Executive Departures Continue Following Change in CEO
- Reflections of an Economist Commissioner (SEC's Piwowar)
- Billionaire HF Manager and The Fed Chair Runner-Up are Investing in New Cryptocurrency
- Court Finds 2 Brokers Liable for Fraud Involving Mortgage-Backed Securities
- One FINRA: An Organization’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- 2018 GASB Accounting Support Fee to Fund the Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- Barclays Eyes Move Into Cryptocurrency Trading
- Goldman Breaks From Wall Street Pack with Bond-Trading Boom
- Janney Montgomery Scott CEO Joins FINRA Board of Governors
- SEC Encourages Investors to Do Background Checks on Investor.gov
- The Martin Act: Wall Street Titan Takes Aim at Law That Tripped Him Up
- Bank of America’s Cost-Cutting Drive Pushes Profit to Record
- Larry Fink: Wall Street’s $6 Trillion Man Finally Worth $1Bn
- Activist Investor Wants Barclays Investment Banking Overhaul (Video)
- House Passes Bill to Streamline 'Volcker Rule'
- CEO Charged with Penny Stock Fraud - SEC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Author! Author! Preet Bharara Signs Book Deal
Preet Bharara, the former U.S. Attorney who, along with 45 other U.S. attorneys, was fired by the Trump administration in March, has signed a book deal. Mr. Bharara currently serves as a distinguished scholar in residence at NYU School of Law.
Those who might anticipate a “kiss and tell all” account of Mr. Bharara’s 7-1/2 years as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, are likely to be disappointed. According to Mr. Bharara, his book would be about the law, "integrity, leadership, decision making, and moral reasoning."
A spokesperson for Alfred A. Knopf, the publisher, said that Bharara "addresses the circumstances of his firing in the book proposal." Whether the book itself goes into the details of Bharara's firing "remains an open question."
Publication is expected in January 2019.