BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- SEC Adopts Statement and Interpretive Guidance on Public Company Cybersecurity Disclosures
- SEC Charges Former Bitcoin Exchange and Its Founder With Fraud
- JPMorgan Chase to Replace NYC Headquarters with 70-Story Skyscraper
- Citigroup Raises CEO Corbat's Pay 48% to $23Mn
- Should Congress Create a Crypto-Cop?
- JPMorgan Weighs Buying an Exchange-Traded Funds Firm
- Hey, Goldman Sachs: Wanna Buy BNY Mellon?
- SEC Order Rejecting Acquisition of Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) by Chinese-Baesd Company
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in SEC CorpFinance
- SEC Suspends Trading in 3 Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Karen Garnett, Assoc. Director of SEC CorpFinance, to Leave After 23 Years of Service
- Louisiana Adviser Barred for Hiding Losses from Investors
- Connecticut HF Manager Illegally Diverted Investor Money - Now Owes Nearly $13Mn
- White House Cleaning House of Advisors Without Full Security Clearance
- Goldman Projects 30% Growth in Wealth Management Advisor Force
- Whistleblower Alleges Manipulation of CBOE Volatility Index
- FINRA Looking Into VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) Manipulation: WSJ
- Atlanta-Area Resident Charged with Misusing Investor Funds - SEC
- FINRA Announces 2018 West Region Networking Seminar
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Blankfein, Corbat, Bird, Carney, Staley, and James Gorman
Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman managed to crack into a rather exclusive club. Tuesday night, Gorman unwittingly replied to an email that purportedly came from Morgan Stanley board member Alistair Darling. The email actually was sent by an anonymous prankster, who has been victimizing other banking executives since May.
While few details were provided about the Gorman spoofing, the prankster described James Gorman as "a true gentlemen." More details are expected to be released today.
MEMBERS OF THE EMAIL HOAX CLUB.