BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- FINRA RegNote 17-40: AML/KYC Requirements Under FINRA Rule 3310
- Trump defends Roy Moore: 'He totally denies it'
- Barclays CEO Staley's New Investment Banking Strategy Falters
- FIFO: Senate Plan Lets Mutual Funds Skip A Tax Change That Hurts Individual Investors
- FINRA Introduces New Functionality and Design to Fund Analyzer
- Oyster Bay, NY, and Former Top Official Charged with Defrauding Muni Investors
- State Street Challenging BNY Mellon As Largest Custody Bank
- Changes to FINRA Advisory Committees: Phase 1
- SEC Approves CAT Fee Dispute Resolution Process
- Boston-Area Consultant & Friend Settle SEC Insider Trading Charges
- SEC Chair Clayton: Statement on Status of the Consolidated Audit Trail ('CAT')
- Goldman to Launch $5bn Fund with China Investment Corp.
- Wells Fargo Launches Robo-Adviser Targeting Millenial Investors
- Barclays Fails to End U.S. 'Dark Pool' Class Action
- Goldman Sachs' Chief Risk Officer, Craig Broderick, to Retire
- Time to Renew FINRA Registrations - B/D, IA, Agent, IA Rep, Branches
- New Jersey’s Next Governor Could Be a Democrat Who Worked at Goldman Sachs
- FINRA New York Region Networking Seminar - December 1st
- SEC Approves “Pay-to-Play” and Related Rules for Capital Acquisition Brokers
- Hedge Fund Giant Paul Singer Targeted for Destruction by Steve Bannon
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
I’ll Have What’s He’s Having: Dimon and Kalanick Do Lunch
[Photo: CNBC.com Screen Grab]
On Sunday, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon and former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick were spotted having a power-lunch in Washington, D.C., at the Willard Intercontinental Hotel's Cafe du Parc. Jamie Dimon was in town for the presidential roundtable meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
According to a CNBC reporter, Dimon seemed to offer a somber Kalanick some advice and consolation. It was not reported what each ordered to eat.