BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Inside Scaramucci’s Extreme Loyalty to Trump – William Cohan
- Who President Trump Can Pardon, and Who He Can’t
- Ex-UBS Compliance Officer, Day Trader Deny Insider Trading
- Private Equity’s Big Bets on Financial Tech
- Trump Reportedly Floats Making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General
- Mastercard Wins Dismissal of $18 Billion Class Action Suit
- Jailed Schroders Trader Also to Pay $456K for His 'Criminal Lifestyle'
- Raymond Lucia, Ex-Radio Host Asks U.S. Top Court to Rule On Administrative Law Judges
- As Trump Administration Circles the Drain, Anthony Scaramucci Finally Lands West Wing Job
- Internal Power Struggle Rattles Guggenheim Partners
- Why Most People Will Never Be Successful
- Top Deutsche Bank Trader Leaves After Risky Bets Led to $60Mn Loss
- Bank of America Picks Dublin as EU Hub Post Brexit
- E*Trade Rises 4% as Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates
- I Scream, You Scream, FINRA Screams For Ice Cream ... or ... FINRA Deep-Freezes Broker
- Senate Panel OK's David Kautter, Trump Pick for Top Treasury Tax Job
- OJ Simpson Granted Parole After 9 Years in Prison
- PayPal to Partner with JPMorgan
- BNY Mellon Beats on Q2 Earnings as Revenues Improve
- I Scream, You Scream, FINRA Screams for Ice Cream ... or ... FINRA Deep-Freezes a Broker
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
KBW's 2016 Bank Honor Roll Award Winners
KBW, a full-service, boutique investment bank and broker-dealer that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial, today named 15 U.S. banking institutions to its coveted “Bank Honor Roll” of superior performers. The honorees are publicly traded banking institutions with over $500 million in total assets that meet the following 3 conditions:
- No annual loss reported in net income per share before extraordinary items over the past 10 years;
- 2016 annual reported net income per share before extraordinary items equal to or greater than peak net income per share over the past 10 years; and
- Consecutive increases in net income per share before extraordinary items since 2002.
KBW found that 15 banking institutions, out of nearly 400 total companies screened, qualify for inclusion on the KBW Bank Honor Roll. This is down from 18 institutions in the prior year, and no new members were named to this year’s list.
KBW Bank Honor Roll winners include:
- Auburn National Bancorporation
- BancFirst Corporation
- Century Bancorp
- Eagle Bancorp
- Enterprise Bancorp
- First Defiance Financial Corp.
- First Financial Bankshares
- German American Bancorp
- Greene County Bancorp
- Lakeland Financial Corporation
- ServisFirst Bancshares
- Signature Bank
- Stock Yards Bancorp
- U.S. Bancorp (USB)
- Washington Trust Bancorp.