BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- North Korean caught secretly mining bitcoin rival
- IPO Timelines Cut by 80% After SEC's Private Filing Decision
- How the Carried Interest Break Survived the Tax Bill
- FINRA: The Neutral Corner
- Coinbasex Says Buying and Selling Temporarily Disabled Amid Price Rout
- Bitcoin plunges by more than a third in a single day
- Goldman Is Setting Up a Cryptocurrency Trading Desk
- Jefferies Lets Employees Choose When to Receive Their Bonuses
- UBS Told to Pay $903K After Losing Retaliation Verdict
- BEWARE: Long Island Iced Tea Shares Soar After Changing Name to Long Blockchain
- Gary Cohn’s Last Laugh: Cashing Out on Trump’s Tax Plan
- E*Trade Lets Customers Trade in CBOE Bitcoin Futures
- Swiss Find Serious Shortcomings at JPMorgan in 1MDB Case
- Washington-based Investment Adviser and His Business Partner Charged in Multi-Million Dollar Scheme
- FINRA Board of Governors Meeting
- Cryptocurrency Market Now Doing Same Daily Volume as the NYSE
- Jailed Barclays Trader Must Pay $400,000 From Libor Profits
- Trump Asks ‘How’s Your 401(k)?’ But Most Voters Don’t Have One
- A Bitcoin Hedge Fund’s Return: 25,004% (That Wasn’t a Typo)
- Madoff Victims Near Full Recovery of Principal With Payout
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
KBW's 2016 Bank Honor Roll Award Winners
KBW, a full-service, boutique investment bank and broker-dealer that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial, today named 15 U.S. banking institutions to its coveted “Bank Honor Roll” of superior performers. The honorees are publicly traded banking institutions with over $500 million in total assets that meet the following 3 conditions:
- No annual loss reported in net income per share before extraordinary items over the past 10 years;
- 2016 annual reported net income per share before extraordinary items equal to or greater than peak net income per share over the past 10 years; and
- Consecutive increases in net income per share before extraordinary items since 2002.
KBW found that 15 banking institutions, out of nearly 400 total companies screened, qualify for inclusion on the KBW Bank Honor Roll. This is down from 18 institutions in the prior year, and no new members were named to this year’s list.
KBW Bank Honor Roll winners include:
- Auburn National Bancorporation
- BancFirst Corporation
- Century Bancorp
- Eagle Bancorp
- Enterprise Bancorp
- First Defiance Financial Corp.
- First Financial Bankshares
- German American Bancorp
- Greene County Bancorp
- Lakeland Financial Corporation
- ServisFirst Bancshares
- Signature Bank
- Stock Yards Bancorp
- U.S. Bancorp (USB)
- Washington Trust Bancorp.