BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- CFTC Chair Giancarlo Appoints Bruce Tuckman as Chief Economist
- Twice-Convicted Ex-Jefferies Trader Litvak Faces Prison After Losing Bail Request
- Wells Fargo Hikes Full-Year S&P 500 Target
- SEC Institutes Administrative Proceedings Against Shkreli
- Goldman's Lloyd Blankfein Seems to be Making a Habit Out of Trolling Trump
- Goldman on Hunt for Star Traders to Revive Struggling Commodities Unit
- Yahoo Owes Millions for Busting NCAA Tourney Bracket Deal
- JPMorgan Joins 21st Century Fox in Fighting 'Deep Divisions Across Our Country'
- Please, God, Save Gary Cohn From Himself: The Case for Resigning
- Regulatory Considerations When Bringing on a New Advisor
- Why Deutsche Bank is at Mercy of Regulators
- U.S. Treasury Auction Class-Action – Federal Judge Causes Interminable Delay
- Mnuchin Rejects Calls to Resign and Defends Trump
- Best Time to Go to the U.S. (Tennis) Open Tourney - Before It Starts on August 28
- Stifel Prevails in Arbitration But Ex-Hilltop Employees Hit with Awards - Bill Singer
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35Mn for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- Members of White House ‘Arts Panel’ Resign En Masse in Protest of Trump
- FINRA Whiffs on Disciplinary Sanction: Bill Singer's 'Negligent Market Manipulation in OTC Stock Promotion'
- Heather Heyer’s Mother Says, ‘I’m Not Talking to the President’
- Goldman Sachs May Have Lost $100Mn on Energy Bet Gone Wrong
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Let's Give It Up for BofA's CAO - BusinessWoman of Year
[Photo: by David Hume Kennedy]
Andrea Smith was honored at Queens University as the Charlotte (NC) BusinessWoman of the Year. The luncheon for BofA's Chief Administrative Officer was attended by BofA Chair and CEO Brian Moynihan, former BofA Chair & CEO Hugh McColl, and Cathy Bessant, BofA Chief Operations and Technology Officer.
A woman of many hats, Ms. Smith is responsible for global corporate strategy, managing the market presidents, and also leads global real estate services, global procurement, supplier diversity, while overseeing the bank’s annual stress test. Outside of the bank, Ms. Smith currently chairs the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce.
“In the end it’s the relationships that matter,” Smith says. “Not the deeds you accomplished or the accolades you receive, but the relationships you build and nurture. The genuine investments you make in people.”