BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Canada's CIBC Completes $5Bn PrivateBancorp Buy
- Word ‘Women’ Literally Never Appears in U.S. Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill
- Stephen Pierce, Goldman Sachs Global Head of Equity Markets, To Retire
- Al Gore 'Not Very Smart,’ But Became Filthy Rich Using Simple Investing Formula - Charlie Munger
- U.S. Regulators, Lawmakers Support Volcker Rule Revamp at Hearing
- Morgan Stanley Opts for Frankfurt as New EU Hub
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests (subsc reqd)
- A Trump Bump for Law Firm of President’s Lawyer - Kasowitz Benson Torres
- JPMorgan, BofA, Goldman, Citi, Wells Fargo Pass Fed's Stress Test
- Blackstone Stock Still Trading at $31 - Its IPO Price From 10 Years Ago
- NJ Resident and NY-Based Global FX Club Charged with Solicitation Fraud, Misappropriation - CFTC
- Senate Republicans Release Plan to Replace Obamacare - The Details
- Berkshire Hathaway Throws $1.5Bn Lifeline to Canada's Home Capital
- Inside Nomura: Day in the Life of a Junior Banker
- Inside Travis Kalanick’s Resignation as Uber’s C.E.O.
- Creative Planning, KS Investment Firm, Spurring Change on Wall Street
- SEC Obtains Judgment Against Attorney Who Defrauded Escrow Clients
- SEC Files Fraud Charges Against Stock Promoters in Market Manipulation Scheme
- Power Lunches and Dinners in New York, London, Washington
- Banks to Cut $1.2Bn in Research Spending, Analyst Jobs - McKinsey
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Let's Give It Up for BofA's CAO - BusinessWoman of Year
[Photo: by David Hume Kennedy]
Andrea Smith was honored at Queens University as the Charlotte (NC) BusinessWoman of the Year. The luncheon for BofA's Chief Administrative Officer was attended by BofA Chair and CEO Brian Moynihan, former BofA Chair & CEO Hugh McColl, and Cathy Bessant, BofA Chief Operations and Technology Officer.
A woman of many hats, Ms. Smith is responsible for global corporate strategy, managing the market presidents, and also leads global real estate services, global procurement, supplier diversity, while overseeing the bank’s annual stress test. Outside of the bank, Ms. Smith currently chairs the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce.
“In the end it’s the relationships that matter,” Smith says. “Not the deeds you accomplished or the accolades you receive, but the relationships you build and nurture. The genuine investments you make in people.”