BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Is Trump’s “Foreclosure King” in Over His Head?
- FBI Arrests NCAA Basketball Coaches and Adidas Rep in Bribery Probe Involving Recruitment
- Equifax CEO Steps Down Amid Hacking Scandal
- Litigation Costs to Rub Salt in RBS Investor Wounds
- RIAs Poised to Land Wirehouse Recruits - Dan Jamieson
- Citibank and U.K. Affiliate to Pay $550K Penalty for Swap Data Reporting Violations - CFTC
- AIG to Restructure into 3 New Units, Marking CEO's First Big Move
- Accounting Firm Deloitte Says It Suffered Cyberattack (subsc reqd)
- Upcoming FINRA Board Meeting and FINRA360 Update
- Elizabeth Warren Lifts Hold on Trump DOJ Antitrust Nominee
- Bigger Mergers Narrow Indy Reps' Options, Alter IBD Channel - Dan Jamieson
- Dentons to Merge with U.K.'s Murray & Spens
- BigLaw Hogan Lovells Announces Hundreds of Buyouts, Layoffs - Almost 500 Affected
- Faith-Based Advisor Censured for Selling Class A Shares to Clergy
- After FINRA Bar, CFP Board Suspends Texas Advisor
- iCapital Network to Acquire U.S. Private Equity Access Fund Platform from Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank ‘Beyond Repair’ as Trading Drops - Autonomous Research
- Guggenheim Partners CEO Might Step Down
- Wachovia Customer Sues Wells Fargo Over FundSource Losses - Bill Singer
- Credit Downgrade for Wells Fargo Due to Fake Account Scandal
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Let's Give It Up for BofA's CAO - BusinessWoman of Year
[Photo: by David Hume Kennedy]
Andrea Smith was honored at Queens University as the Charlotte (NC) BusinessWoman of the Year. The luncheon for BofA's Chief Administrative Officer was attended by BofA Chair and CEO Brian Moynihan, former BofA Chair & CEO Hugh McColl, and Cathy Bessant, BofA Chief Operations and Technology Officer.
A woman of many hats, Ms. Smith is responsible for global corporate strategy, managing the market presidents, and also leads global real estate services, global procurement, supplier diversity, while overseeing the bank’s annual stress test. Outside of the bank, Ms. Smith currently chairs the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce.
“In the end it’s the relationships that matter,” Smith says. “Not the deeds you accomplished or the accolades you receive, but the relationships you build and nurture. The genuine investments you make in people.”