BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- New Law Bans Kaspersky Software from Use in U.S. Government
- I Owned Bitcoin For a Weekend and Here's What I Learned
- SEC Appoints New Chair and Board Members to PCAOB
- FINRA, Georgetown Team Up to Deliver 'Certified Regulatory and Compliance Professional' Program
- FINRA Board Meeting - This Week's Agenda
- Statement on Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings - SEC Chair Clayton
- Company Halts Initial Coin Offering Over SEC Registration Concerns
- Kevin O'Leary Explains One Big Thing People Don't Understand About Bitcoin (But Need To)
- CME Bitcoin Futures: A Better Way to Buy (or Short) Bitcoin?
- Address at ICI's 2017 Securities Law Developments Conference - SEC Commissioner Stein
- New York Pension Fund Seeks More Pay Disclosure from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Sanctions Are on Ice Under Trump Official
- Josh Brown: Here's How to Buy Bitcoin, But Realize It Could Be One Giant Bubble
- Trump's New Tax Plan Could Cost Citigroup $20 Billion
- Morgan Stanley Fires Former Congressman Harold Ford Jr.
- Al Franken Will Resign Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations - His Full Resignation Speech
- Ex-NFL Player Gets 40 Years for Running $10Mn Fraud
- Bitcoin Blows Past $15K, Adding $2K in Under 12 Hours
- Financial Adviser Settles Charges for Defrauding Private Equity Fund Investors
- New Cross Market Equity Supervision Report Cards - FINRA Phone-In Workshop, WebEx Presentation
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Let's Give It Up for BofA's CAO - BusinessWoman of Year
[Photo: by David Hume Kennedy]
Andrea Smith was honored at Queens University as the Charlotte (NC) BusinessWoman of the Year. The luncheon for BofA's Chief Administrative Officer was attended by BofA Chair and CEO Brian Moynihan, former BofA Chair & CEO Hugh McColl, and Cathy Bessant, BofA Chief Operations and Technology Officer.
A woman of many hats, Ms. Smith is responsible for global corporate strategy, managing the market presidents, and also leads global real estate services, global procurement, supplier diversity, while overseeing the bank’s annual stress test. Outside of the bank, Ms. Smith currently chairs the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce.
“In the end it’s the relationships that matter,” Smith says. “Not the deeds you accomplished or the accolades you receive, but the relationships you build and nurture. The genuine investments you make in people.”