BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- New Cyberattack Goes Global, Hits WPP, Rosneft, Maersk
- Deutsche Bank Said to Lose as Much as $60Mn Over Derivative Trade
- Dimon Says JPMorgan Headcount to Keep Rising Despite Automation
- RBS to Cut 443 Jobs In UK, Move Many of Them to India
- Deutsche Bank Bullish on London Despite Brexit
- Supreme Court Nears Finish With Big Cases, Retirement Rumors
- The Richest Person in Every State
- LPL Tabs Scott Seese, Former eBay Exec, as Chief Information Officer
- Fired Biglaw Associate Arrested for Trying to Extort Partners
- Canada's CIBC Completes $5Bn PrivateBancorp Buy
- Word ‘Women’ Literally Never Appears in U.S. Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill
- Stephen Pierce, Goldman Sachs Global Head of Equity Markets, To Retire
- Al Gore 'Not Very Smart,’ But Became Filthy Rich Using Simple Investing Formula - Charlie Munger
- U.S. Regulators, Lawmakers Support Volcker Rule Revamp at Hearing
- Morgan Stanley Opts for Frankfurt as New EU Hub
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests (subsc reqd)
- A Trump Bump for Law Firm of President’s Lawyer - Kasowitz Benson Torres
- JPMorgan, BofA, Goldman, Citi, Wells Fargo Pass Fed's Stress Test
- Blackstone Stock Still Trading at $31 - Its IPO Price From 10 Years Ago
- NJ Resident and NY-Based Global FX Club Charged with Solicitation Fraud, Misappropriation - CFTC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Morgan Stanley Treasurer is Leaving for Fannie Mae
Morgan Stanley's global treasurer Celeste Brown is joining the government-backed mortgage lender, Fannie Mae, where she’ll become Deputy CFO. John Ryan, formerly chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Bank, will succeed Ms. Brown.
Celeste Brown, … one of the more senior women at Morgan Stanley, began her career at the Morgan Stanley as a research analyst. She became Head of Investor Relations in 2010 and held that position until 2014, when she was named Treasurer. Before announcing her departure, Ms. Brown was considered a possible successor to CEO James Gorman.
John Ryan, … who joined Morgan Stanley in 2004 on the fixed income financing desk, became an MD in 2007. He was promoted to Assistant Treasurer in 2011. Most recently, Ryan was Head of Balance Sheet Management for Morgan Stanley Private Bank, as well as CIO for Morgan Stanley Bank