BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Address at ICI's 2017 Securities Law Developments Conference - SEC Commissioner Stein
- New York Pension Fund Seeks More Pay Disclosure from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Sanctions Are on Ice Under Trump Official
- Josh Brown: Here's How to Buy Bitcoin, But Realize It Could Be One Giant Bubble
- Trump's New Tax Plan Could Cost Citigroup $20 Billion
- Morgan Stanley Fires Former Congressman Harold Ford Jr.
- Al Franken Will Resign Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations - His Full Resignation Speech
- Ex-NFL Player Gets 40 Years for Running $10Mn Fraud
- Bitcoin Blows Past $15K, Adding $2K in Under 12 Hours
- Financial Adviser Settles Charges for Defrauding Private Equity Fund Investors
- New Cross Market Equity Supervision Report Cards - FINRA Phone-In Workshop, WebEx Presentation
- Mueller Just Crossed Trump's Red Line, With Deutsche Bank Subpoena
- Wildfire Rages Near Los Angeles
- Former Company Insider Has $4.1Mn Payday as a Whistleblower
- Audit Firm, Anton & Chia, Conducted Fraudulent Audits of Penny Stock Companies - SEC
- Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records on Trump and Family
- Bitcoin Nearly Halfway to $400Bn Value Predicted by Winklevoss Twins 4 Years Ago
- Fidelity Clients Suffer Second Website Glitch in Week
- CBOE Beats CME to Bitcoin Futures Launch with December 10 Start
- McKinsey Senior Exec Thomas Barkin Named New Head of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Morgan Stanley Treasurer is Leaving for Fannie Mae
Morgan Stanley's global treasurer Celeste Brown is joining the government-backed mortgage lender, Fannie Mae, where she’ll become Deputy CFO. John Ryan, formerly chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Bank, will succeed Ms. Brown.
Celeste Brown, … one of the more senior women at Morgan Stanley, began her career at the Morgan Stanley as a research analyst. She became Head of Investor Relations in 2010 and held that position until 2014, when she was named Treasurer. Before announcing her departure, Ms. Brown was considered a possible successor to CEO James Gorman.
John Ryan, … who joined Morgan Stanley in 2004 on the fixed income financing desk, became an MD in 2007. He was promoted to Assistant Treasurer in 2011. Most recently, Ryan was Head of Balance Sheet Management for Morgan Stanley Private Bank, as well as CIO for Morgan Stanley Bank