BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35Mn for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- Members of White House ‘Arts Panel’ Resign En Masse in Protest of Trump
- FINRA Whiffs on Disciplinary Sanction: Bill Singer's 'Negligent Market Manipulation in OTC Stock Promotion'
- Heather Heyer’s Mother Says, ‘I’m Not Talking to the President’
- Goldman Sachs May Have Lost $100Mn on Energy Bet Gone Wrong
- SEC Drops Case Against Ex-JPMorgan Traders Over 'London Whale'
- Financial Advisers That Invest in Technology Need to Accomplish These Two Things
- FINRA Amends Codes Regarding Expedited Arbitrator List Selection
- FINRA July 2017 Quarterly Disciplinary Review (Podcast)
- Senior Exec in Citigroup's Equities Unit Has Left
- Prudential Plotting its Escape From Fed's Tough Oversight
- Why CEOs Spurned Trump's Business Councils, in Their Own Words
- A Stockbroker, Her LLC, and Her Customers' Loans (Or Investment?) - Bill Singer
- Brian Quintenz Sworn In as CFTC Commissioner
- A Gary Cohn Resignation Would 'Crash the Markets' – Mgmt Guru Jeffrey Sonnenfeld
- Trading Firm DRW to Buy RGM Advisors - As Low Volatility Forces Out Weak HFT Players (subsc reqd)
- Reputational Damage - Rajat Gupta on Hard Road to Recovery
- 7th Circuit Affirms Spoofing Conviction - Bill Singer
- Wells Fargo Announces Board Changes
- Judge Rules Against Ex-Goldman Employee in Fed Leak Case
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Morgan Stanley Treasurer is Leaving for Fannie Mae
Morgan Stanley's global treasurer Celeste Brown is joining the government-backed mortgage lender, Fannie Mae, where she’ll become Deputy CFO. John Ryan, formerly chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Bank, will succeed Ms. Brown.
Celeste Brown, … one of the more senior women at Morgan Stanley, began her career at the Morgan Stanley as a research analyst. She became Head of Investor Relations in 2010 and held that position until 2014, when she was named Treasurer. Before announcing her departure, Ms. Brown was considered a possible successor to CEO James Gorman.
John Ryan, … who joined Morgan Stanley in 2004 on the fixed income financing desk, became an MD in 2007. He was promoted to Assistant Treasurer in 2011. Most recently, Ryan was Head of Balance Sheet Management for Morgan Stanley Private Bank, as well as CIO for Morgan Stanley Bank