BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Credit Suisse Fully Compliant on Sanctions: CEO
- Ex-UBS Metals Trader Beats Spoofing Conspiracy Charge
- Investment Advisor, WCAS Management Corp, To Pay Nearly $800K Over Conflicts of Interest
- Altaba, fka Yahoo!, to Pay $35Mn for Failing to Disclose Massive Cybersecurity Breach - SEC
- SEC Formerly Bars Martin Shkreli from Industry
- HF Billionaire Steve Cohen Buying Into Fintech Start-Ups
- Deutsche Bank Is Weighing Massive Cuts in Its U.S. Cash Equities Unit
- Richard Jenrette, Co-Founder of DLJ Investment Bank, Dies at 89
- Goldman Sachs Makes First Hire in Cryptocurrency Markets Unit
- Special FINRA Election to Fill Large Firm Governor Vacancy
- Chicago-Based Investment Adviser Sentenced to 151 Months in Prison - SEC
- Dun & Bradstreet Hit With FCPA Violations - SEC
- SEC Charges Additional Defendant in Fraudulent ICO Scheme
- Warren Buffett Simply Blew it on Wells Fargo Stock: Dick Bove (Video)
- Barclays and Deutsche Bank to Lag U.S. Trading Peers
- NY AG Schneiderman Seeks to Close Loophole That Could Let Trump Pardons Block State Charges
- 'Fearless Girl' is Moving to NYSE After Year Staring Down 'Charging Bull'
- What's In Your Wallet - American Express Shares Soar After Earnings Release
- Deutsche Bank's Executive Departures Continue Following Change in CEO
- Reflections of an Economist Commissioner (SEC's Piwowar)
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Morgan Stanley Treasurer is Leaving for Fannie Mae
Morgan Stanley's global treasurer Celeste Brown is joining the government-backed mortgage lender, Fannie Mae, where she’ll become Deputy CFO. John Ryan, formerly chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Bank, will succeed Ms. Brown.
Celeste Brown, … one of the more senior women at Morgan Stanley, began her career at the Morgan Stanley as a research analyst. She became Head of Investor Relations in 2010 and held that position until 2014, when she was named Treasurer. Before announcing her departure, Ms. Brown was considered a possible successor to CEO James Gorman.
John Ryan, … who joined Morgan Stanley in 2004 on the fixed income financing desk, became an MD in 2007. He was promoted to Assistant Treasurer in 2011. Most recently, Ryan was Head of Balance Sheet Management for Morgan Stanley Private Bank, as well as CIO for Morgan Stanley Bank