BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- SEC Adopts Statement and Interpretive Guidance on Public Company Cybersecurity Disclosures
- SEC Charges Former Bitcoin Exchange and Its Founder With Fraud
- JPMorgan Chase to Replace NYC Headquarters with 70-Story Skyscraper
- Citigroup Raises CEO Corbat's Pay 48% to $23Mn
- Should Congress Create a Crypto-Cop?
- JPMorgan Weighs Buying an Exchange-Traded Funds Firm
- Hey, Goldman Sachs: Wanna Buy BNY Mellon?
- SEC Order Rejecting Acquisition of Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) by Chinese-Baesd Company
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in SEC CorpFinance
- SEC Suspends Trading in 3 Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Karen Garnett, Assoc. Director of SEC CorpFinance, to Leave After 23 Years of Service
- Louisiana Adviser Barred for Hiding Losses from Investors
- Connecticut HF Manager Illegally Diverted Investor Money - Now Owes Nearly $13Mn
- White House Cleaning House of Advisors Without Full Security Clearance
- Goldman Projects 30% Growth in Wealth Management Advisor Force
- Whistleblower Alleges Manipulation of CBOE Volatility Index
- FINRA Looking Into VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) Manipulation: WSJ
- Atlanta-Area Resident Charged with Misusing Investor Funds - SEC
- FINRA Announces 2018 West Region Networking Seminar
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Morgan Stanley Treasurer is Leaving for Fannie Mae
Morgan Stanley's global treasurer Celeste Brown is joining the government-backed mortgage lender, Fannie Mae, where she’ll become Deputy CFO. John Ryan, formerly chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Bank, will succeed Ms. Brown.
Celeste Brown, … one of the more senior women at Morgan Stanley, began her career at the Morgan Stanley as a research analyst. She became Head of Investor Relations in 2010 and held that position until 2014, when she was named Treasurer. Before announcing her departure, Ms. Brown was considered a possible successor to CEO James Gorman.
John Ryan, … who joined Morgan Stanley in 2004 on the fixed income financing desk, became an MD in 2007. He was promoted to Assistant Treasurer in 2011. Most recently, Ryan was Head of Balance Sheet Management for Morgan Stanley Private Bank, as well as CIO for Morgan Stanley Bank