BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- New Cyberattack Goes Global, Hits WPP, Rosneft, Maersk
- Deutsche Bank Said to Lose as Much as $60Mn Over Derivative Trade
- Dimon Says JPMorgan Headcount to Keep Rising Despite Automation
- RBS to Cut 443 Jobs In UK, Move Many of Them to India
- Deutsche Bank Bullish on London Despite Brexit
- Supreme Court Nears Finish With Big Cases, Retirement Rumors
- The Richest Person in Every State
- LPL Tabs Scott Seese, Former eBay Exec, as Chief Information Officer
- Fired Biglaw Associate Arrested for Trying to Extort Partners
- Canada's CIBC Completes $5Bn PrivateBancorp Buy
- Word ‘Women’ Literally Never Appears in U.S. Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill
- Stephen Pierce, Goldman Sachs Global Head of Equity Markets, To Retire
- Al Gore 'Not Very Smart,’ But Became Filthy Rich Using Simple Investing Formula - Charlie Munger
- U.S. Regulators, Lawmakers Support Volcker Rule Revamp at Hearing
- Morgan Stanley Opts for Frankfurt as New EU Hub
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests (subsc reqd)
- A Trump Bump for Law Firm of President’s Lawyer - Kasowitz Benson Torres
- JPMorgan, BofA, Goldman, Citi, Wells Fargo Pass Fed's Stress Test
- Blackstone Stock Still Trading at $31 - Its IPO Price From 10 Years Ago
- NJ Resident and NY-Based Global FX Club Charged with Solicitation Fraud, Misappropriation - CFTC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
New CLO and CFO Join Advisor Group of B/Ds, RIAs
Phoenix-based Advisor Group has a new CLO (Chief Legal Officer) and a new CFO/GC (Chief Financial Officer) – Nina McKenna and Greg Stockett, respectively. Both will report to Jamie Price, Advisor Group President and CEO.
Nina McKenna’s Credentials. Prior to joining Advisor Group, Ms. McKenna served was consultant to Cetera Financial Group (2016-2017), CLO and GC of Cetera Financial Group (2010-2016), Chief Counsel of ING Nederland (2003-2010), Counsel at Sonnenschein Nath (201-2003), and Regional Chief Counsel for NASD Regulation. (1985-2000).
Greg Stockett’s Credentials. Prior to joining Advisor Group, Mr. Stockett was CFO of REDI Global Technologies (2015-2017), CFO and COO of BondDesk (2008-2013), CFO of GoldenSource (2007-2008), and CFO of GlobeOp Financial Services (2005-2007).
Advisor Group is one of the nation’s largest networks of independent financial advisors, serving over 5,000 advisors and overseeing approximately $160 billion in client assets. The firm offers securities and investment advisory services through its B/D and RIA subsidiaries: FSC Securities, Royal Alliance Associates, SagePoint Financial, and Woodbury Financial Services.
Lightyear Capital, a PE firm, and PSP Investments, a pension investment manager, are majority owners of Advisor Group.