BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- This Family Bet It All on Bitcoin
- Clearinghouses Pass CFTC Liquidity Stress Tests
- President Trump Admits He’s Trying to Kill Obamacare. That’s Illegal.
- Trump Plunges Down List of ‘America’s Richest’
- Is Trump’s “Foreclosure King” in Over His Head?
- FBI Arrests NCAA Basketball Coaches and Adidas Rep in Bribery Probe Involving Recruitment
- Equifax CEO Steps Down Amid Hacking Scandal
- Litigation Costs to Rub Salt in RBS Investor Wounds
- RIAs Poised to Land Wirehouse Recruits - Dan Jamieson
- Citibank and U.K. Affiliate to Pay $550K Penalty for Swap Data Reporting Violations - CFTC
- AIG to Restructure into 3 New Units, Marking CEO's First Big Move
- Accounting Firm Deloitte Says It Suffered Cyberattack (subsc reqd)
- Upcoming FINRA Board Meeting and FINRA360 Update
- Elizabeth Warren Lifts Hold on Trump DOJ Antitrust Nominee
- Bigger Mergers Narrow Indy Reps' Options, Alter IBD Channel - Dan Jamieson
- Dentons to Merge with U.K.'s Murray & Spens
- BigLaw Hogan Lovells Announces Hundreds of Buyouts, Layoffs - Almost 500 Affected
- Faith-Based Advisor Censured for Selling Class A Shares to Clergy
- After FINRA Bar, CFP Board Suspends Texas Advisor
- iCapital Network to Acquire U.S. Private Equity Access Fund Platform from Deutsche Bank
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
New CLO and CFO Join Advisor Group of B/Ds, RIAs
Phoenix-based Advisor Group has a new CLO (Chief Legal Officer) and a new CFO/GC (Chief Financial Officer) – Nina McKenna and Greg Stockett, respectively. Both will report to Jamie Price, Advisor Group President and CEO.
Nina McKenna’s Credentials. Prior to joining Advisor Group, Ms. McKenna served was consultant to Cetera Financial Group (2016-2017), CLO and GC of Cetera Financial Group (2010-2016), Chief Counsel of ING Nederland (2003-2010), Counsel at Sonnenschein Nath (201-2003), and Regional Chief Counsel for NASD Regulation. (1985-2000).
Greg Stockett’s Credentials. Prior to joining Advisor Group, Mr. Stockett was CFO of REDI Global Technologies (2015-2017), CFO and COO of BondDesk (2008-2013), CFO of GoldenSource (2007-2008), and CFO of GlobeOp Financial Services (2005-2007).
Advisor Group is one of the nation’s largest networks of independent financial advisors, serving over 5,000 advisors and overseeing approximately $160 billion in client assets. The firm offers securities and investment advisory services through its B/D and RIA subsidiaries: FSC Securities, Royal Alliance Associates, SagePoint Financial, and Woodbury Financial Services.
Lightyear Capital, a PE firm, and PSP Investments, a pension investment manager, are majority owners of Advisor Group.