BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Credit Suisse Fully Compliant on Sanctions: CEO
- Ex-UBS Metals Trader Beats Spoofing Conspiracy Charge
- Investment Advisor, WCAS Management Corp, To Pay Nearly $800K Over Conflicts of Interest
- Altaba, fka Yahoo!, to Pay $35Mn for Failing to Disclose Massive Cybersecurity Breach - SEC
- SEC Formerly Bars Martin Shkreli from Industry
- HF Billionaire Steve Cohen Buying Into Fintech Start-Ups
- Deutsche Bank Is Weighing Massive Cuts in Its U.S. Cash Equities Unit
- Richard Jenrette, Co-Founder of DLJ Investment Bank, Dies at 89
- Goldman Sachs Makes First Hire in Cryptocurrency Markets Unit
- Special FINRA Election to Fill Large Firm Governor Vacancy
- Chicago-Based Investment Adviser Sentenced to 151 Months in Prison - SEC
- Dun & Bradstreet Hit With FCPA Violations - SEC
- SEC Charges Additional Defendant in Fraudulent ICO Scheme
- Warren Buffett Simply Blew it on Wells Fargo Stock: Dick Bove (Video)
- Barclays and Deutsche Bank to Lag U.S. Trading Peers
- NY AG Schneiderman Seeks to Close Loophole That Could Let Trump Pardons Block State Charges
- 'Fearless Girl' is Moving to NYSE After Year Staring Down 'Charging Bull'
- What's In Your Wallet - American Express Shares Soar After Earnings Release
- Deutsche Bank's Executive Departures Continue Following Change in CEO
- Reflections of an Economist Commissioner (SEC's Piwowar)
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Paul Cellupica Rejoins SEC Investment Management Division
The SEC announced that Paul Cellupica has been named Deputy Director of its Division of Investment Management. He joins the Agency from Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA), where his responsibilities included legal support for the TIAA-CREF mutual fund complex.
As Deputy Director, Mr. Cellupica will oversee a number of the division's strategic, rulemaking, and industry engagement initiatives – and will also serve as a senior advisor to the Director, Dalia Blass.
This is the 2nd stint at the SEC for Mr. Cellupica, who served in a number of capacities for the Investment Management and the Enforcement Division between 1996 and 2004.
CELLUPICA PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. His prior experience looks like this:
- 2015-2017: TIAA – MD, General Counsel - Securities Law.
- 2012-2014: MetLife – Chief Counsel, The Americas.
- 2010-2012: MetLife – Chief Counsel, U.S. Business Law.
- 2004-2008: MetLife – Chief Counsel, Securities Regs & Corp. Svcs.
Mr. Cellupica received a B.A. magna cum laude from Harvard College and a J.D. cum laude from Harvard Law School. He served as a law clerk for Judge David Nelson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.