BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Address at ICI's 2017 Securities Law Developments Conference - SEC Commissioner Stein
- New York Pension Fund Seeks More Pay Disclosure from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Sanctions Are on Ice Under Trump Official
- Josh Brown: Here's How to Buy Bitcoin, But Realize It Could Be One Giant Bubble
- Trump's New Tax Plan Could Cost Citigroup $20 Billion
- Morgan Stanley Fires Former Congressman Harold Ford Jr.
- Al Franken Will Resign Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations - His Full Resignation Speech
- Ex-NFL Player Gets 40 Years for Running $10Mn Fraud
- Bitcoin Blows Past $15K, Adding $2K in Under 12 Hours
- Financial Adviser Settles Charges for Defrauding Private Equity Fund Investors
- New Cross Market Equity Supervision Report Cards - FINRA Phone-In Workshop, WebEx Presentation
- Mueller Just Crossed Trump's Red Line, With Deutsche Bank Subpoena
- Wildfire Rages Near Los Angeles
- Former Company Insider Has $4.1Mn Payday as a Whistleblower
- Audit Firm, Anton & Chia, Conducted Fraudulent Audits of Penny Stock Companies - SEC
- Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records on Trump and Family
- Bitcoin Nearly Halfway to $400Bn Value Predicted by Winklevoss Twins 4 Years Ago
- Fidelity Clients Suffer Second Website Glitch in Week
- CBOE Beats CME to Bitcoin Futures Launch with December 10 Start
- McKinsey Senior Exec Thomas Barkin Named New Head of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Possible Successors to Ousted FBI Director Comey
[Photo: James Comey - by Andrew Harrer / Bloomberg]
First off, let’s give thanks that we’re hearing names other than Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie as possible replacements for James Comey – who got what he deserved, though perhaps at a different time, in a different place, and under different circumstances.
That said, Donald Trump is a wild card and anything is possible – unfortunately.
Here’s the line-up – click the link for their bios along with commentary.
Rudy Giuliani – former NYC Mayor, US Attorney.
Chris Christie – NJ Governor.
Ray Kelly – former NYC Police Commissioner.
John Pistole – President of Anderson University in Indiana, former TSA Administrator..
Andrew McCabe – Acting Director of the FBI.
Trey Gowdy – Representative (R-SC), former federal prosecutor. [CNN]
Mike Rogers – Radio Talk Show Host, former Representative and FBI Agent from Michigan. [Bloomberg]