BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- SEC Adopts Statement and Interpretive Guidance on Public Company Cybersecurity Disclosures
- SEC Charges Former Bitcoin Exchange and Its Founder With Fraud
- JPMorgan Chase to Replace NYC Headquarters with 70-Story Skyscraper
- Citigroup Raises CEO Corbat's Pay 48% to $23Mn
- Should Congress Create a Crypto-Cop?
- JPMorgan Weighs Buying an Exchange-Traded Funds Firm
- Hey, Goldman Sachs: Wanna Buy BNY Mellon?
- SEC Order Rejecting Acquisition of Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) by Chinese-Baesd Company
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in SEC CorpFinance
- SEC Suspends Trading in 3 Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Karen Garnett, Assoc. Director of SEC CorpFinance, to Leave After 23 Years of Service
- Louisiana Adviser Barred for Hiding Losses from Investors
- Connecticut HF Manager Illegally Diverted Investor Money - Now Owes Nearly $13Mn
- White House Cleaning House of Advisors Without Full Security Clearance
- Goldman Projects 30% Growth in Wealth Management Advisor Force
- Whistleblower Alleges Manipulation of CBOE Volatility Index
- FINRA Looking Into VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) Manipulation: WSJ
- Atlanta-Area Resident Charged with Misusing Investor Funds - SEC
- FINRA Announces 2018 West Region Networking Seminar
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Possible Successors to Ousted FBI Director Comey
[Photo: James Comey - by Andrew Harrer / Bloomberg]
First off, let’s give thanks that we’re hearing names other than Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie as possible replacements for James Comey – who got what he deserved, though perhaps at a different time, in a different place, and under different circumstances.
That said, Donald Trump is a wild card and anything is possible – unfortunately.
Here’s the line-up – click the link for their bios along with commentary.
Rudy Giuliani – former NYC Mayor, US Attorney.
Chris Christie – NJ Governor.
Ray Kelly – former NYC Police Commissioner.
John Pistole – President of Anderson University in Indiana, former TSA Administrator..
Andrew McCabe – Acting Director of the FBI.
Trey Gowdy – Representative (R-SC), former federal prosecutor. [CNN]
Mike Rogers – Radio Talk Show Host, former Representative and FBI Agent from Michigan. [Bloomberg]