BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- New Cyberattack Goes Global, Hits WPP, Rosneft, Maersk
- Deutsche Bank Said to Lose as Much as $60Mn Over Derivative Trade
- Dimon Says JPMorgan Headcount to Keep Rising Despite Automation
- RBS to Cut 443 Jobs In UK, Move Many of Them to India
- Deutsche Bank Bullish on London Despite Brexit
- Supreme Court Nears Finish With Big Cases, Retirement Rumors
- The Richest Person in Every State
- LPL Tabs Scott Seese, Former eBay Exec, as Chief Information Officer
- Fired Biglaw Associate Arrested for Trying to Extort Partners
- Canada's CIBC Completes $5Bn PrivateBancorp Buy
- Word ‘Women’ Literally Never Appears in U.S. Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill
- Stephen Pierce, Goldman Sachs Global Head of Equity Markets, To Retire
- Al Gore 'Not Very Smart,’ But Became Filthy Rich Using Simple Investing Formula - Charlie Munger
- U.S. Regulators, Lawmakers Support Volcker Rule Revamp at Hearing
- Morgan Stanley Opts for Frankfurt as New EU Hub
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests (subsc reqd)
- A Trump Bump for Law Firm of President’s Lawyer - Kasowitz Benson Torres
- JPMorgan, BofA, Goldman, Citi, Wells Fargo Pass Fed's Stress Test
- Blackstone Stock Still Trading at $31 - Its IPO Price From 10 Years Ago
- NJ Resident and NY-Based Global FX Club Charged with Solicitation Fraud, Misappropriation - CFTC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Possible Successors to Ousted FBI Director Comey
[Photo: James Comey - by Andrew Harrer / Bloomberg]
First off, let’s give thanks that we’re hearing names other than Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie as possible replacements for James Comey – who got what he deserved, though perhaps at a different time, in a different place, and under different circumstances.
That said, Donald Trump is a wild card and anything is possible – unfortunately.
Here’s the line-up – click the link for their bios along with commentary.
Rudy Giuliani – former NYC Mayor, US Attorney.
Chris Christie – NJ Governor.
Ray Kelly – former NYC Police Commissioner.
John Pistole – President of Anderson University in Indiana, former TSA Administrator..
Andrew McCabe – Acting Director of the FBI.
Trey Gowdy – Representative (R-SC), former federal prosecutor. [CNN]
Mike Rogers – Radio Talk Show Host, former Representative and FBI Agent from Michigan. [Bloomberg]