BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35Mn for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- Members of White House ‘Arts Panel’ Resign En Masse in Protest of Trump
- FINRA Whiffs on Disciplinary Sanction: Bill Singer's 'Negligent Market Manipulation in OTC Stock Promotion'
- Heather Heyer’s Mother Says, ‘I’m Not Talking to the President’
- Goldman Sachs May Have Lost $100Mn on Energy Bet Gone Wrong
- SEC Drops Case Against Ex-JPMorgan Traders Over 'London Whale'
- Financial Advisers That Invest in Technology Need to Accomplish These Two Things
- FINRA Amends Codes Regarding Expedited Arbitrator List Selection
- FINRA July 2017 Quarterly Disciplinary Review (Podcast)
- Senior Exec in Citigroup's Equities Unit Has Left
- Prudential Plotting its Escape From Fed's Tough Oversight
- Why CEOs Spurned Trump's Business Councils, in Their Own Words
- A Stockbroker, Her LLC, and Her Customers' Loans (Or Investment?) - Bill Singer
- Brian Quintenz Sworn In as CFTC Commissioner
- A Gary Cohn Resignation Would 'Crash the Markets' – Mgmt Guru Jeffrey Sonnenfeld
- Trading Firm DRW to Buy RGM Advisors - As Low Volatility Forces Out Weak HFT Players (subsc reqd)
- Reputational Damage - Rajat Gupta on Hard Road to Recovery
- 7th Circuit Affirms Spoofing Conviction - Bill Singer
- Wells Fargo Announces Board Changes
- Judge Rules Against Ex-Goldman Employee in Fed Leak Case
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Possible Successors to Ousted FBI Director Comey
[Photo: James Comey - by Andrew Harrer / Bloomberg]
First off, let’s give thanks that we’re hearing names other than Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie as possible replacements for James Comey – who got what he deserved, though perhaps at a different time, in a different place, and under different circumstances.
That said, Donald Trump is a wild card and anything is possible – unfortunately.
Here’s the line-up – click the link for their bios along with commentary.
Rudy Giuliani – former NYC Mayor, US Attorney.
Chris Christie – NJ Governor.
Ray Kelly – former NYC Police Commissioner.
John Pistole – President of Anderson University in Indiana, former TSA Administrator..
Andrew McCabe – Acting Director of the FBI.
Trey Gowdy – Representative (R-SC), former federal prosecutor. [CNN]
Mike Rogers – Radio Talk Show Host, former Representative and FBI Agent from Michigan. [Bloomberg]