BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- FINRA Board of Governors - Election Notice
- Trump Signs Biggest Rollback of Bank Rules Since Financial Crisis
- SEC Commissioners Hold Investor Town Hall in Atlanta
- SEC Proposes FAIR Act Rules to Promote Research Reports on MFs, ETFs, Other Funds
- FINRA Markup/Markdown Analysis Report - Phone Workshop, WebEx Presentation
- NASAA Announces Coordinated International ICO and Crypto Crackdown
- New York Investment Advisor Settles SEC Insider Trading Charges
- Supreme Court Backs Companies Over Worker Class-Action Claims
- Bank of America Introduces Erica, Its AI Financial Assistant
- Banks Are Getting Another Volcker Rule Win
- Citigroup to Pay $7.3Mn Fine for Substandard IPO Work
- FINRA Stretches Definition of Participating in a Private Securities Transaction - Bill Singer
- Post Mortem Auto-Pilot Trading Sends Stockbroker's Career into Head-On Regulatory Crash
- Wells Fargo Has Shown Us Its Contemptible Values
- UBS to Counter Trading Troubles With M&A Work
- SEC Moves Quickly To Shut Down Fake Pre-IPO Share Scam
- SEC Testimony: Oversight of the SEC Division of Enforcement
- FINRA Modifies 'Agency Debt Security' in Rule 6710
- Is Jamie Dimon Doing a U-Turn on Bitcoin?
- After New Yorker's Racist Rant Goes Viral, His Law Firm Gets Pummeled with 1-Star Yelp Reviews
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Robert De Niro is Bernie Madoff in HBO Movie
[Photo: Robert De Niro as Bernie Madoff in HBO's "The Wizard of Lies"]
"The Wizard of Lies," HBO's movie on Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, will premier on Saturday, May 20 at 8:00 p.m. Robert De Niro stars as Bernie Maddoff, with Michelle Pfeiffer as his wife, Ruth.
The movie, directed by Barry Levinson, follows Madoff when he was at the height of New York City royalty to eventually admitting that his whole financial empire was a giant con.
[Click link to access the trailer.]