BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- SEC Adopts Statement and Interpretive Guidance on Public Company Cybersecurity Disclosures
- SEC Charges Former Bitcoin Exchange and Its Founder With Fraud
- JPMorgan Chase to Replace NYC Headquarters with 70-Story Skyscraper
- Citigroup Raises CEO Corbat's Pay 48% to $23Mn
- Should Congress Create a Crypto-Cop?
- JPMorgan Weighs Buying an Exchange-Traded Funds Firm
- Hey, Goldman Sachs: Wanna Buy BNY Mellon?
- SEC Order Rejecting Acquisition of Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) by Chinese-Baesd Company
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in SEC CorpFinance
- SEC Suspends Trading in 3 Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Karen Garnett, Assoc. Director of SEC CorpFinance, to Leave After 23 Years of Service
- Louisiana Adviser Barred for Hiding Losses from Investors
- Connecticut HF Manager Illegally Diverted Investor Money - Now Owes Nearly $13Mn
- White House Cleaning House of Advisors Without Full Security Clearance
- Goldman Projects 30% Growth in Wealth Management Advisor Force
- Whistleblower Alleges Manipulation of CBOE Volatility Index
- FINRA Looking Into VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) Manipulation: WSJ
- Atlanta-Area Resident Charged with Misusing Investor Funds - SEC
- FINRA Announces 2018 West Region Networking Seminar
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Suni Harford Leaves Citi to Head Investments at UBS Asset Mgmt
UBS Asset Management has a new head of investments - Suni Harford - finally replacing Dawn Fitzpatrick, who left the bank earlier this year to join George Soros' family office as chief investment officer. At UBS, Ms. Harford will oversee about $600 billion and about 500 investment staffers.
BusinessInsider points out the significance of Ms. Harford's hiring - that few women hold executive investment roles with asset management.
SUNI HARFORD'S PROFILE. At Citigroup, Ms. Harford had served as an MD and Regional Head of Markets for North America. In this capacity, she oversees the North American sales, trading, and origination businesses of Citi's securities and banking franchise. Harford is a member of Citi’s Pension Plan Investment Committee, and a Director on the Board of Citibank Canada. Harford also serves as a director on the Board of Directors for both SIFMA and DTCC.
During Ms. Harford's 24-year career at Citi/Salomon Brothers, she's had the pleasure of serving as Global Head of Fixed Income Research and the Co-Head of Fixed Income Capital Markets Origination, where she led an advisory team focused on financial institutions. From 2010 - 2014, Harford was the co head of Citi’s global women’s initiative, Citi Women.
Ms. Harford serves on several non-profit Boards, including Friends of Hudson River Park, Taproot Foundation, and The Forte Foundation. Harford is also passionate about awareness and support for our veteran community, and represents Citi as a founding member of Veterans on Wall Street, a coalition of major financial services firms established in 2010 to engage the broader industry in efforts to support our transitioning veterans.
Ms. Harford received her BS degree from Denison University, and her MBA from The Tuck School at Dartmouth.