BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Bitcoin Blows Past $2,500, $2,600, and $2,700
- 7-Point Checklist for Financial Services Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks - Michael Chertoff
- Reflections from FINRA Annual Conference - FINRA CEO Robert Cook
- Wells Fargo Advisors Creates New Mutual Fund Class for Fiduciary Rule
- HUD Sec'y Ben Carson: ‘Poverty is a State of Mind’ - Sheesh!
- Toronto-Dominion Posts Q2 Profit
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays Euribor Traders' Trial Delayed to 2018
- U.K.'s May to Raise Intel Leaks With Trump as Ties at Risk
- Piper's Andrew Duff is New FINRA Governor, As Expected
- Deutsche Bank Said Near Fed Deal on Russia; DOJ Probe Looms
- Status of SEC Administrative Law Judges Still In Doubt Following Denver Appeals Panel Ruling
- First Advertiser Pulls Ads from Sean Hannity’s Fox News Show
- Fate of Elizabeth Warren’s CFPB to be Decided by Legal Showdown
- CME Chair and CEO Terrence Duffy Suffers Collapsed Lung (WSJ Subsc)
- Photos from Trump's Visit With Pope Francis at The Vatican
- U.K. Scolds U.S. ‘Friends’ For Leaking Manchester Bomb Intelligence
- Trump to Retain Private Attorney Marc Kasowitz in Russia Investigation
- Pope Asks Trump to be Peacemaker, Gives Him Environmental Letter
- Bitcoin Hits All-Time High Above $2,400
- 'Soup Nazi' Company Executive Indicted for U.S. Tax Evasion
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
The IBM Cloud
Thought this would be of interest .....
Caught a full page ad for financial services regulatory compliance in today's print edition of the WSJournal Not something we see every day. The ad reads, as follows:
The [IBM] Cloud is "built for financial services regulatory compliance to securely move your data on ISO 27001 standard private networks engineered for high performance low latency and more A.I. capability than ever before."
While his post is not intended to be an endorsement for IBM's services - and for the record, we received no payment from the vendor - we thought our readers might wish to obtain additional info. If so, click on IBM Cloud.