BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- ‘A Bleak Picture’ for Women Trying to Rise at Law Firms
- How Golf Superstar Jordan Spieth, 23, Spends Time and Millions
- Goldman Sachs Retreats as a Top Lead Market Maker for ETFs
- In-House Counsels: Top 30 Money-Earners
- Ivanka Trump Retains White Collar Defense Lawyer Abbe Lowell
- Ameriprise Financial Reports Higher Q2 Profits, Revenues
- SEC Announces $2.5 Million Whistleblower Award
- Another Russian Connection for a Trump Nominee - Brian Benczkowski, Picked to Lead DOJ Criminal Division
- 3 From BigLaw Chosen as SDNY Magistrate Judges
- Morgan Stanley Tops Goldman in Market Value for First Time in 10 Years
- Former DOJ Official on Evolution of Corporate Compliance
- T+2 Settlement - FINRA User Acceptance Tests
- LedgerX Approved as Derivative Clearing Organization - CFTC
- Trump, ObamaCare and the Art of the Fail - Peggy Noonan
- Bryan Wood to Head SEC Office of Legislative and Intergov'tal Affairs
- BATS Market Close v. NYSE and Nasdaq
- Inside Scaramucci’s Extreme Loyalty to Trump – William Cohan
- Who President Trump Can Pardon, and Who He Can’t
- Ex-UBS Compliance Officer, Day Trader Deny Insider Trading
- Private Equity’s Big Bets on Financial Tech
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
The IBM Cloud
Thought this would be of interest .....
Caught a full page ad for financial services regulatory compliance in today's print edition of the WSJournal Not something we see every day. The ad reads, as follows:
The [IBM] Cloud is "built for financial services regulatory compliance to securely move your data on ISO 27001 standard private networks engineered for high performance low latency and more A.I. capability than ever before."
While his post is not intended to be an endorsement for IBM's services - and for the record, we received no payment from the vendor - we thought our readers might wish to obtain additional info. If so, click on IBM Cloud.