BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Inside Scaramucci’s Extreme Loyalty to Trump – William Cohan
- Who President Trump Can Pardon, and Who He Can’t
- Ex-UBS Compliance Officer, Day Trader Deny Insider Trading
- Private Equity’s Big Bets on Financial Tech
- Trump Reportedly Floats Making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General
- Mastercard Wins Dismissal of $18 Billion Class Action Suit
- Jailed Schroders Trader Also to Pay $456K for His 'Criminal Lifestyle'
- Raymond Lucia, Ex-Radio Host Asks U.S. Top Court to Rule On Administrative Law Judges
- As Trump Administration Circles the Drain, Anthony Scaramucci Finally Lands West Wing Job
- Internal Power Struggle Rattles Guggenheim Partners
- Why Most People Will Never Be Successful
- Top Deutsche Bank Trader Leaves After Risky Bets Led to $60Mn Loss
- Bank of America Picks Dublin as EU Hub Post Brexit
- E*Trade Rises 4% as Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates
- I Scream, You Scream, FINRA Screams For Ice Cream ... or ... FINRA Deep-Freezes Broker
- Senate Panel OK's David Kautter, Trump Pick for Top Treasury Tax Job
- OJ Simpson Granted Parole After 9 Years in Prison
- PayPal to Partner with JPMorgan
- BNY Mellon Beats on Q2 Earnings as Revenues Improve
- I Scream, You Scream, FINRA Screams for Ice Cream ... or ... FINRA Deep-Freezes a Broker
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Uber to Ask Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg to be Next CEO
Numerous Silicon Valley names have been suggested for Uber's open CEO position, but one name apparently stands out - Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg. Uber Director Arianna Huffington is pushing the idea, convinced that a woman would be ideally suited to fix Uber's mess.
While Sandberg has a close relationship with Huffington, it's unlikely that she would leave Facebook, given her long and successful history at that company, as well as the fact that she is still grieving the sudden death of her husband, 2 years ago while on a Mexico vacation.
Among the other names being considered is former Disney COO Tom Staggs who, in fact, already interviewed at the company ahead of Kalanick’s exit, according to one source.