BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Inside Scaramucci’s Extreme Loyalty to Trump – William Cohan
- Who President Trump Can Pardon, and Who He Can’t
- Ex-UBS Compliance Officer, Day Trader Deny Insider Trading
- Private Equity’s Big Bets on Financial Tech
- Trump Reportedly Floats Making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General
- Mastercard Wins Dismissal of $18 Billion Class Action Suit
- Jailed Schroders Trader Also to Pay $456K for His 'Criminal Lifestyle'
- Raymond Lucia, Ex-Radio Host Asks U.S. Top Court to Rule On Administrative Law Judges
- As Trump Administration Circles the Drain, Anthony Scaramucci Finally Lands West Wing Job
- Internal Power Struggle Rattles Guggenheim Partners
- Why Most People Will Never Be Successful
- Top Deutsche Bank Trader Leaves After Risky Bets Led to $60Mn Loss
- Bank of America Picks Dublin as EU Hub Post Brexit
- E*Trade Rises 4% as Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates
- I Scream, You Scream, FINRA Screams For Ice Cream ... or ... FINRA Deep-Freezes Broker
- Senate Panel OK's David Kautter, Trump Pick for Top Treasury Tax Job
- OJ Simpson Granted Parole After 9 Years in Prison
- PayPal to Partner with JPMorgan
- BNY Mellon Beats on Q2 Earnings as Revenues Improve
- I Scream, You Scream, FINRA Screams for Ice Cream ... or ... FINRA Deep-Freezes a Broker
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
CFTC – And Then There Was One Commissioner
The CFTC has all of 2 Commissioners - one of whom, Christopher Giancarlo, is the Acting Chairman. In the coming months, there may only be one Commissioner.
Democratic Commissioner Sharon Bowen announced yesterday her intention to resign in the coming months - hoping to time her departure around when the U.S. Senate confirms another CFTC member nominated by Donald Trump - whenever that may be. So far, he's nominated 3 Republican members of the CFTC - including Giancarlo - and no Democrats.