BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- CFTC Chair Giancarlo Appoints Bruce Tuckman as Chief Economist
- Twice-Convicted Ex-Jefferies Trader Litvak Faces Prison After Losing Bail Request
- Wells Fargo Hikes Full-Year S&P 500 Target
- SEC Institutes Administrative Proceedings Against Shkreli
- Goldman's Lloyd Blankfein Seems to be Making a Habit Out of Trolling Trump
- Goldman on Hunt for Star Traders to Revive Struggling Commodities Unit
- Yahoo Owes Millions for Busting NCAA Tourney Bracket Deal
- JPMorgan Joins 21st Century Fox in Fighting 'Deep Divisions Across Our Country'
- Please, God, Save Gary Cohn From Himself: The Case for Resigning
- Regulatory Considerations When Bringing on a New Advisor
- Why Deutsche Bank is at Mercy of Regulators
- U.S. Treasury Auction Class-Action – Federal Judge Causes Interminable Delay
- Mnuchin Rejects Calls to Resign and Defends Trump
- Best Time to Go to the U.S. (Tennis) Open Tourney - Before It Starts on August 28
- Stifel Prevails in Arbitration But Ex-Hilltop Employees Hit with Awards - Bill Singer
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35Mn for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- Members of White House ‘Arts Panel’ Resign En Masse in Protest of Trump
- FINRA Whiffs on Disciplinary Sanction: Bill Singer's 'Negligent Market Manipulation in OTC Stock Promotion'
- Heather Heyer’s Mother Says, ‘I’m Not Talking to the President’
- Goldman Sachs May Have Lost $100Mn on Energy Bet Gone Wrong
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Erica Richardson Named CFTC Director for Public Affairs
CFTC Acting Chairman Christopher Giancarlo announced that Erica Elliott Richardson has been appointed to serve as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA), effective immediately. Ms. Richardson served as the Communications Director to Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Capitol Hill during his tenure as Whip.
Ms. Richardson joins the CFTC from Jochum, Shore & Trossevin, a law and lobbying firm, where she specialized in global public policy, communications and strategic advisory services. Her financial services background includes service as a senior staffer to Rep. Scott Garrett during the financial crisis and subsequent Dodd-Frank financial services reform legislative process.
A graduate of Auburn, Ms. Richardson lives in Washington and London with her husband, Matthew, and is currently pursuing a Doctor of Law and Policy at Northeastern in Boston.
Steven Adamske, who has served as OPA Director since 2011, will continue to serve the CFTC as a policy advisor to Commissioner Sharon Bowen.