BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Is Trump’s “Foreclosure King” in Over His Head?
- FBI Arrests NCAA Basketball Coaches and Adidas Rep in Bribery Probe Involving Recruitment
- Equifax CEO Steps Down Amid Hacking Scandal
- Litigation Costs to Rub Salt in RBS Investor Wounds
- RIAs Poised to Land Wirehouse Recruits - Dan Jamieson
- Citibank and U.K. Affiliate to Pay $550K Penalty for Swap Data Reporting Violations - CFTC
- AIG to Restructure into 3 New Units, Marking CEO's First Big Move
- Accounting Firm Deloitte Says It Suffered Cyberattack (subsc reqd)
- Upcoming FINRA Board Meeting and FINRA360 Update
- Elizabeth Warren Lifts Hold on Trump DOJ Antitrust Nominee
- Bigger Mergers Narrow Indy Reps' Options, Alter IBD Channel - Dan Jamieson
- Dentons to Merge with U.K.'s Murray & Spens
- BigLaw Hogan Lovells Announces Hundreds of Buyouts, Layoffs - Almost 500 Affected
- Faith-Based Advisor Censured for Selling Class A Shares to Clergy
- After FINRA Bar, CFP Board Suspends Texas Advisor
- iCapital Network to Acquire U.S. Private Equity Access Fund Platform from Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank ‘Beyond Repair’ as Trading Drops - Autonomous Research
- Guggenheim Partners CEO Might Step Down
- Wachovia Customer Sues Wells Fargo Over FundSource Losses - Bill Singer
- Credit Downgrade for Wells Fargo Due to Fake Account Scandal
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Erica Richardson Named CFTC Director for Public Affairs
CFTC Acting Chairman Christopher Giancarlo announced that Erica Elliott Richardson has been appointed to serve as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA), effective immediately. Ms. Richardson served as the Communications Director to Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Capitol Hill during his tenure as Whip.
Ms. Richardson joins the CFTC from Jochum, Shore & Trossevin, a law and lobbying firm, where she specialized in global public policy, communications and strategic advisory services. Her financial services background includes service as a senior staffer to Rep. Scott Garrett during the financial crisis and subsequent Dodd-Frank financial services reform legislative process.
A graduate of Auburn, Ms. Richardson lives in Washington and London with her husband, Matthew, and is currently pursuing a Doctor of Law and Policy at Northeastern in Boston.
Steven Adamske, who has served as OPA Director since 2011, will continue to serve the CFTC as a policy advisor to Commissioner Sharon Bowen.