BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Canada's CIBC Completes $5Bn PrivateBancorp Buy
- Word ‘Women’ Literally Never Appears in U.S. Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill
- Stephen Pierce, Goldman Sachs Global Head of Equity Markets, To Retire
- Al Gore 'Not Very Smart,’ But Became Filthy Rich Using Simple Investing Formula - Charlie Munger
- U.S. Regulators, Lawmakers Support Volcker Rule Revamp at Hearing
- Morgan Stanley Opts for Frankfurt as New EU Hub
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests (subsc reqd)
- A Trump Bump for Law Firm of President’s Lawyer - Kasowitz Benson Torres
- JPMorgan, BofA, Goldman, Citi, Wells Fargo Pass Fed's Stress Test
- Blackstone Stock Still Trading at $31 - Its IPO Price From 10 Years Ago
- NJ Resident and NY-Based Global FX Club Charged with Solicitation Fraud, Misappropriation - CFTC
- Senate Republicans Release Plan to Replace Obamacare - The Details
- Berkshire Hathaway Throws $1.5Bn Lifeline to Canada's Home Capital
- Inside Nomura: Day in the Life of a Junior Banker
- Inside Travis Kalanick’s Resignation as Uber’s C.E.O.
- Creative Planning, KS Investment Firm, Spurring Change on Wall Street
- SEC Obtains Judgment Against Attorney Who Defrauded Escrow Clients
- SEC Files Fraud Charges Against Stock Promoters in Market Manipulation Scheme
- Power Lunches and Dinners in New York, London, Washington
- Banks to Cut $1.2Bn in Research Spending, Analyst Jobs - McKinsey
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Erica Richardson Named CFTC Director for Public Affairs
CFTC Acting Chairman Christopher Giancarlo announced that Erica Elliott Richardson has been appointed to serve as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA), effective immediately. Ms. Richardson served as the Communications Director to Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Capitol Hill during his tenure as Whip.
Ms. Richardson joins the CFTC from Jochum, Shore & Trossevin, a law and lobbying firm, where she specialized in global public policy, communications and strategic advisory services. Her financial services background includes service as a senior staffer to Rep. Scott Garrett during the financial crisis and subsequent Dodd-Frank financial services reform legislative process.
A graduate of Auburn, Ms. Richardson lives in Washington and London with her husband, Matthew, and is currently pursuing a Doctor of Law and Policy at Northeastern in Boston.
Steven Adamske, who has served as OPA Director since 2011, will continue to serve the CFTC as a policy advisor to Commissioner Sharon Bowen.