BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35Mn for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- Members of White House ‘Arts Panel’ Resign En Masse in Protest of Trump
- FINRA Whiffs on Disciplinary Sanction: Bill Singer's 'Negligent Market Manipulation in OTC Stock Promotion'
- Heather Heyer’s Mother Says, ‘I’m Not Talking to the President’
- Goldman Sachs May Have Lost $100Mn on Energy Bet Gone Wrong
- SEC Drops Case Against Ex-JPMorgan Traders Over 'London Whale'
- Financial Advisers That Invest in Technology Need to Accomplish These Two Things
- FINRA Amends Codes Regarding Expedited Arbitrator List Selection
- FINRA July 2017 Quarterly Disciplinary Review (Podcast)
- Senior Exec in Citigroup's Equities Unit Has Left
- Prudential Plotting its Escape From Fed's Tough Oversight
- Why CEOs Spurned Trump's Business Councils, in Their Own Words
- A Stockbroker, Her LLC, and Her Customers' Loans (Or Investment?) - Bill Singer
- Brian Quintenz Sworn In as CFTC Commissioner
- A Gary Cohn Resignation Would 'Crash the Markets' – Mgmt Guru Jeffrey Sonnenfeld
- Trading Firm DRW to Buy RGM Advisors - As Low Volatility Forces Out Weak HFT Players (subsc reqd)
- Reputational Damage - Rajat Gupta on Hard Road to Recovery
- 7th Circuit Affirms Spoofing Conviction - Bill Singer
- Wells Fargo Announces Board Changes
- Judge Rules Against Ex-Goldman Employee in Fed Leak Case
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Schwarzenegger Quits Trump Show Before Being 'Fired’
[Photo: YouTube Trailer of The New Celebrity Apprentice]
Notwithstanding the poor reviews and ratings – see Variety’s TV of ‘The New Celebrity Apprentice’ With Arnold Schwarzenegger [http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/tv-review-new-celebrity-apprentice-arnold-schwarzenegger-1201951261/], Arnold Schwarzenegger quit The New Celebrity Apprentice” while blaming its poor performance on the executive producer –Donald Trump, of course.
Then again, the dismal ratings should not necessarily come as a surprise. In probably was inevitable that the show would come across as tired and ‘long in the tooth’. having just finished its 15th season. But this being a Donald Trump production, the entire season was littered with tit-for-tat skirmishes that seem to characterize the current administration in Washington
Following this season’s final episode of "The New Celebrity Apprentice," Trump issued his typical personal dig by tweeting that Schwarzenegger "did a really bad job as governor of California and even worse on The Apprentice, but at least he tried hard."
Schwarzenegger answered back by expressing the hope that Trump would work for the American people as hard as he did for his ratings.
That said, are you ready for Monday Night Football? Anything, even mediocre TV fare has got to be better than this painful offering.