BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Schwarzenegger Quits Trump Show Before Being 'Fired’
[Photo: YouTube Trailer of The New Celebrity Apprentice]
Notwithstanding the poor reviews and ratings – see Variety’s TV of ‘The New Celebrity Apprentice’ With Arnold Schwarzenegger [http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/tv-review-new-celebrity-apprentice-arnold-schwarzenegger-1201951261/], Arnold Schwarzenegger quit The New Celebrity Apprentice” while blaming its poor performance on the executive producer –Donald Trump, of course.
Then again, the dismal ratings should not necessarily come as a surprise. In probably was inevitable that the show would come across as tired and ‘long in the tooth’. having just finished its 15th season. But this being a Donald Trump production, the entire season was littered with tit-for-tat skirmishes that seem to characterize the current administration in Washington
Following this season’s final episode of "The New Celebrity Apprentice," Trump issued his typical personal dig by tweeting that Schwarzenegger "did a really bad job as governor of California and even worse on The Apprentice, but at least he tried hard."
Schwarzenegger answered back by expressing the hope that Trump would work for the American people as hard as he did for his ratings.
That said, are you ready for Monday Night Football? Anything, even mediocre TV fare has got to be better than this painful offering.