BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- New Cyberattack Goes Global, Hits WPP, Rosneft, Maersk
- Deutsche Bank Said to Lose as Much as $60Mn Over Derivative Trade
- Dimon Says JPMorgan Headcount to Keep Rising Despite Automation
- RBS to Cut 443 Jobs In UK, Move Many of Them to India
- Deutsche Bank Bullish on London Despite Brexit
- Supreme Court Nears Finish With Big Cases, Retirement Rumors
- The Richest Person in Every State
- LPL Tabs Scott Seese, Former eBay Exec, as Chief Information Officer
- Fired Biglaw Associate Arrested for Trying to Extort Partners
- Canada's CIBC Completes $5Bn PrivateBancorp Buy
- Word ‘Women’ Literally Never Appears in U.S. Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill
- Stephen Pierce, Goldman Sachs Global Head of Equity Markets, To Retire
- Al Gore 'Not Very Smart,’ But Became Filthy Rich Using Simple Investing Formula - Charlie Munger
- U.S. Regulators, Lawmakers Support Volcker Rule Revamp at Hearing
- Morgan Stanley Opts for Frankfurt as New EU Hub
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests (subsc reqd)
- A Trump Bump for Law Firm of President’s Lawyer - Kasowitz Benson Torres
- JPMorgan, BofA, Goldman, Citi, Wells Fargo Pass Fed's Stress Test
- Blackstone Stock Still Trading at $31 - Its IPO Price From 10 Years Ago
- NJ Resident and NY-Based Global FX Club Charged with Solicitation Fraud, Misappropriation - CFTC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Schwarzenegger Quits Trump Show Before Being 'Fired’
[Photo: YouTube Trailer of The New Celebrity Apprentice]
Notwithstanding the poor reviews and ratings – see Variety’s TV of ‘The New Celebrity Apprentice’ With Arnold Schwarzenegger [http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/tv-review-new-celebrity-apprentice-arnold-schwarzenegger-1201951261/], Arnold Schwarzenegger quit The New Celebrity Apprentice” while blaming its poor performance on the executive producer –Donald Trump, of course.
Then again, the dismal ratings should not necessarily come as a surprise. In probably was inevitable that the show would come across as tired and ‘long in the tooth’. having just finished its 15th season. But this being a Donald Trump production, the entire season was littered with tit-for-tat skirmishes that seem to characterize the current administration in Washington
Following this season’s final episode of "The New Celebrity Apprentice," Trump issued his typical personal dig by tweeting that Schwarzenegger "did a really bad job as governor of California and even worse on The Apprentice, but at least he tried hard."
Schwarzenegger answered back by expressing the hope that Trump would work for the American people as hard as he did for his ratings.
That said, are you ready for Monday Night Football? Anything, even mediocre TV fare has got to be better than this painful offering.