BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- SEC Adopts Statement and Interpretive Guidance on Public Company Cybersecurity Disclosures
- SEC Charges Former Bitcoin Exchange and Its Founder With Fraud
- JPMorgan Chase to Replace NYC Headquarters with 70-Story Skyscraper
- Citigroup Raises CEO Corbat's Pay 48% to $23Mn
- Should Congress Create a Crypto-Cop?
- JPMorgan Weighs Buying an Exchange-Traded Funds Firm
- Hey, Goldman Sachs: Wanna Buy BNY Mellon?
- SEC Order Rejecting Acquisition of Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) by Chinese-Baesd Company
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in SEC CorpFinance
- SEC Suspends Trading in 3 Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Karen Garnett, Assoc. Director of SEC CorpFinance, to Leave After 23 Years of Service
- Louisiana Adviser Barred for Hiding Losses from Investors
- Connecticut HF Manager Illegally Diverted Investor Money - Now Owes Nearly $13Mn
- White House Cleaning House of Advisors Without Full Security Clearance
- Goldman Projects 30% Growth in Wealth Management Advisor Force
- Whistleblower Alleges Manipulation of CBOE Volatility Index
- FINRA Looking Into VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) Manipulation: WSJ
- Atlanta-Area Resident Charged with Misusing Investor Funds - SEC
- FINRA Announces 2018 West Region Networking Seminar
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Schwarzenegger Quits Trump Show Before Being 'Fired’
[Photo: YouTube Trailer of The New Celebrity Apprentice]
Notwithstanding the poor reviews and ratings – see Variety’s TV of ‘The New Celebrity Apprentice’ With Arnold Schwarzenegger [http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/tv-review-new-celebrity-apprentice-arnold-schwarzenegger-1201951261/], Arnold Schwarzenegger quit The New Celebrity Apprentice” while blaming its poor performance on the executive producer –Donald Trump, of course.
Then again, the dismal ratings should not necessarily come as a surprise. In probably was inevitable that the show would come across as tired and ‘long in the tooth’. having just finished its 15th season. But this being a Donald Trump production, the entire season was littered with tit-for-tat skirmishes that seem to characterize the current administration in Washington
Following this season’s final episode of "The New Celebrity Apprentice," Trump issued his typical personal dig by tweeting that Schwarzenegger "did a really bad job as governor of California and even worse on The Apprentice, but at least he tried hard."
Schwarzenegger answered back by expressing the hope that Trump would work for the American people as hard as he did for his ratings.
That said, are you ready for Monday Night Football? Anything, even mediocre TV fare has got to be better than this painful offering.