BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- White House Now Doesn’t Dispute Details of Trump's Call with Army Widow
- Goldman Sachs’ Lloyd Blankfein Just Threw Some Serious Brexit Shade
- Guggenheim Partners ‘Bank Wrecker’ Could Get $100Mn Exit Package
- Proposed Arbitration Rule Change: For Customers Dealing with an Inactive Firm or Associated Person
- This Family Bet It All on Bitcoin
- Clearinghouses Pass CFTC Liquidity Stress Tests
- President Trump Admits He’s Trying to Kill Obamacare. That’s Illegal.
- Trump Plunges Down List of ‘America’s Richest’
- Is Trump’s “Foreclosure King” in Over His Head?
- FBI Arrests NCAA Basketball Coaches and Adidas Rep in Bribery Probe Involving Recruitment
- Equifax CEO Steps Down Amid Hacking Scandal
- Litigation Costs to Rub Salt in RBS Investor Wounds
- RIAs Poised to Land Wirehouse Recruits - Dan Jamieson
- Citibank and U.K. Affiliate to Pay $550K Penalty for Swap Data Reporting Violations - CFTC
- AIG to Restructure into 3 New Units, Marking CEO's First Big Move
- Accounting Firm Deloitte Says It Suffered Cyberattack (subsc reqd)
- Upcoming FINRA Board Meeting and FINRA360 Update
- Elizabeth Warren Lifts Hold on Trump DOJ Antitrust Nominee
- Bigger Mergers Narrow Indy Reps' Options, Alter IBD Channel - Dan Jamieson
- Dentons to Merge with U.K.'s Murray & Spens
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Schwarzenegger Quits Trump Show Before Being 'Fired’
[Photo: YouTube Trailer of The New Celebrity Apprentice]
Notwithstanding the poor reviews and ratings – see Variety’s TV of ‘The New Celebrity Apprentice’ With Arnold Schwarzenegger [http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/tv-review-new-celebrity-apprentice-arnold-schwarzenegger-1201951261/], Arnold Schwarzenegger quit The New Celebrity Apprentice” while blaming its poor performance on the executive producer –Donald Trump, of course.
Then again, the dismal ratings should not necessarily come as a surprise. In probably was inevitable that the show would come across as tired and ‘long in the tooth’. having just finished its 15th season. But this being a Donald Trump production, the entire season was littered with tit-for-tat skirmishes that seem to characterize the current administration in Washington
Following this season’s final episode of "The New Celebrity Apprentice," Trump issued his typical personal dig by tweeting that Schwarzenegger "did a really bad job as governor of California and even worse on The Apprentice, but at least he tried hard."
Schwarzenegger answered back by expressing the hope that Trump would work for the American people as hard as he did for his ratings.
That said, are you ready for Monday Night Football? Anything, even mediocre TV fare has got to be better than this painful offering.