BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Wells Fargo Has Shown Us Its Contemptible Values
- UBS to Counter Trading Troubles With M&A Work
- SEC Moves Quickly To Shut Down Fake Pre-IPO Share Scam
- SEC Testimony: Oversight of the SEC Division of Enforcement
- FINRA Modifies 'Agency Debt Security' in Rule 6710
- Is Jamie Dimon Doing a U-Turn on Bitcoin?
- After New Yorker's Racist Rant Goes Viral, His Law Firm Gets Pummeled with 1-Star Yelp Reviews
- Bill O’Donnell is New CFO at MetLife
- Trump Still Owes Deutsche Bank, Others as Much as $480Mn
- Wells Fargo Scandals Hurt Its Retirement Business
- Michigan State to Pay $500Mn to Victims of Larry Nassar's Abuse
- Top Lawyer at Novartis Leaving Over $1.2Mn Contract with Michael Cohen's Consulting Firm
- Cadwalader Adds Mark Chorazak to its Financial Regulation Practice
- Deutsche Bank: It's A Short According to Eisman of ‘The Big Short’ Fame
- Up In Smoke: Bank of Montreal Goes All-In on Pot Deals
- RBS to Pay $4.9Bn to Settle Toxic MBS Probe with U.S.
- Apple and Goldman Sachs Team Up to Release New Credit Card
- Robinhood, A Stock, Trading App Rejected by 75 Investors, Now Worth $5.6Bn
- Wells Fargo Reportedly Pocketed Fire And Police Department Pension Fund Fee Rebates
- Trading App Robinhood Surpasses E*Trade In User Numbers
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
White House Official Close to Trump Is 'Significant Person Of Interest' In Russia Probe – Wash. Post
The Washington Post, which has been a spigot of information about “All Things Trump-Russia Probe,” reported Friday afternoon that a current White House official has been identified as a person of interest by law enforcement investigating possible collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
The person in question is a senior advisor in the White House and is close to the president, The Post reported, citing people familiar with the matter. A DOJ spokesperson would not, or could not, confirm or deny that information.
As President Trump leaves on his first foreign trip – an 8-day jaunt to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and global summits in Italy and Belgium – we wish him a “BON VOYAGE!