BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
13 RIAs Nabbed for Not Filing Annual Reports
Thirteen registered investment advisers (“RIAs”) agreed to settle SEC charges that they repeatedly failed to file annual reports on Form PF. Private fund advisers managing $150 million or more of assets have been required to make annual filings on Form PF since 2012.
The orders found that the 13 advisers named below were delinquent in their filings over multi-year periods. For example, Bachrach Asset Management failed to file Form PF and annual updates for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Each firm will pay a $75K penalty.
- Bachrach Asset Management Inc.
- Biglari Capital LLC
- Brahma Management Ltd.
- Bristol Group Inc.
- CAI Managers & Co. L.P.
- Cherokee Investment Partners LLC
- Ecosystem Investment Partners LLC
- Elm Partners Management LLC
- HEP Management Corp.
- Prescott General Partners LLC
- RLJ Equity Partners LLC
- Rose Park Advisors LLC
- Veteri Place Corp.