BROWSE BY TOPIC
- Investor Protection
- Investments - Private
- Investments - Strategies
- Investments - Unsuitable
- Compliance Concepts
- Rules & Regulations
- Bad Advisors
- Bad Brokers
- Boiler Rooms
- Wall Street News
- Terminations/Cost Cutting
- General News
- Donald Trump & Co.
- Big Banks
- Regulatory Sanctions
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Wall Street News
5/10 Weekly Update: Financialish-30-Index and Standard-And-Poor's-500 Take Losses for the Week
by Howard Haykin
The Financialish 30 Index declined 2.1% for the week ended 5/10/19, slightly better than the S&P 500 Index, which declined 2.2%.
- For a change, there were no winners this past week.
- American Express (-0.8%) suffered the smallest loss, while Citigroup (-4.2%), Morgan Stanley (-4.2%) and Wells Fargo (-4.1%) were the biggest losers.
- For the record, Morgan Stanley is the only financial company that has not had a weekly advance in 3 weeks - the prior 2 weeks were unchanged.
► Above 10 stocks are ranked by market capitalization. [Yahoo! Finance]
► Click here for 5/10 closing prices of all stocks in the Financialish 30 Index.