BROWSE BY TOPIC
- Bad Brokers
- Compliance Concepts
- Investor Protection
- Investments - Unsuitable
- Investments - Strategies
- Wall Street News
- Investments - Private
- Rules & Regulations
- Bad Advisors
- Boiler Rooms
- Terminations/Cost Cutting
- General News
- Donald Trump & Co.
- Big Banks
- Regulatory Sanctions
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
For Scaramucci, A Blistering Week Ends With Divorce and a Newborn Son
[Photo: Scaramucci and Wife / Facebook]
Anthony ‘The Mooch’ Scaramucci spent much of last week spewing vulgar, blistering attacks on former Chief of Staff Reince Preibus, West Wing leakers, and Trump strategist Steve Bannon. By week’s end, the White House’s newly anointed Communications Director was responding to questions about a NYPost Page Six report that his wife had left him and filed for divorce.
Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm [Scaramucci] founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.
Scaramucci, 53, and Ball, 38, began dating in 2011 and are believed to have married in 2014. They have two children. A subsequent story on Page Six in the NYPost was that the divorce was filed July 6th, while Ms. Ball was 9 months pregnant. On Monday, while Scaramucci was in West Virginia with President Trump for the Boy Scouts Jamboree, Ms. Ball gave birth to the couple’s baby boy James. He reportedly visited the child late Friday night.
A lot of money could be at stake in this divorce. Scaramucci agreed in January to sell his interest in SkyBridge Capital for an undisclosed price to a group of investors, that includes Chinese financial firm HNA Group. The deal, which is still pending “regulatory approvals,” could bring upwards of $180 million to Scaramucci.
According to Business Insider, “The $180 million conflict that kept Scaramucci out of the White House in January has only gotten shadier.”