BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
SIFMA Announces New Officers and Directors
[Photo: SIFMA's Newly-Elected Chair, Lisa Kidd Hunt]
The SIFMA Board of Directors has elected the following principal officers to leadership positions on the Board for 2018:
- CHAIR: Lisa Kidd Hunt - Charles Schwab EVP for Intl Services & Special Business Development,
- CHAIR-ELECT: James Allen - Hilliard Lyons Chairman & CEO,
- VICE CHAIR: William Caccamise - Bank of America Merrill Lynch General Counsel of Global Banking, Global Markets, and Intl.
- TREASURER: James Wallin - AB SVP, Fixed Income.
SIFMA is also pleased to welcome the new members of its Board of Directors:
- Sylvain Cartier, Societe Générale Managing Director and Head of Global Markets for the Americas.
- Jim Kerr, D.A. Davidson CEO.
- Thomas McDonald, McDonald Partners CEO.
- Charlotte McLaughlin, PNC Capital Markets President & CEO.
- Thierry Roland, HSBC CEO of Global Banking & Markets Americas.
- Peter Schneider, Primerica President.