BROWSE BY TOPIC
- Bad Brokers
- Compliance Concepts
- Investor Protection
- Investments - Unsuitable
- Investments - Strategies
- Wall Street News
- Investments - Private
- Rules & Regulations
- Bad Advisors
- Boiler Rooms
- Terminations/Cost Cutting
- General News
- Donald Trump & Co.
- Regulatory Sanctions
- Big Banks
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Spicer Resigns, As Scaramucci Enters as WH Communications Director
[Photo: Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer on SNL / NBC]
The Trump carousel is spinning full tilt with minutes-old news that Sean Spicer has resigned as White House press secretary. According to sources, he quit in opposition to the appointment of Anthony The Mooch' Scaramucci as communications director - replacing Mike Dubke, who resigned in May.
The beleaguered Spicer was destined to go, given the ridicule foisted on him by the media - due in equal parts to the circus atmosphere created by the Trump administration and to Spicer's own numerous gaffes.
Anthony Scaramucci. Scaramucci is a major Republican donor who supported Trump throughout his presidential campaign. The Mooch is a frequent speaker on Fox News and a good friend of Sean Hannity. Scaramucci sold his stake in hedge fund SkyBridge Capital earlier this year, but was left stranded after an initially planned job in the White House didn't materialize. However, he recently was brought into the administration and has been working at the Export-Import Bank, which he'll now leave.
Now, for some substantive resignations...............