BROWSE BY TOPIC
- Bad Brokers
- Compliance Concepts
- Investor Protection
- Investments - Unsuitable
- Investments - Strategies
- Wall Street News
- Investments - Private
- Rules & Regulations
- Bad Advisors
- Boiler Rooms
- Terminations/Cost Cutting
- General News
- Donald Trump & Co.
- Big Banks
- Regulatory Sanctions
Stories of Interest
- Sarah ten Siethoff is New Associate Director of SEC Investment Management Rulemaking Office
- Catherine Keating Appointed CEO of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse to Pay $47Mn to Resolve DOJ Asia Probe
- SEC Chair Clayton Goes 'Hat in Hand' Before Congress on 2019 Budget Request
- SEC's Opening Remarks to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council
- Massachusetts Jury Convicts CA Attorney of Securities Fraud
- Deutsche Bank Says 3 Senior Investment Bankers to Leave Firm
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Reportedly ‘Bearish On Financial Assets’
- SEC Fines Constant Contact, Popular Email Marketer, for Overstating Subscriber Numbers
- SocGen Agrees to Pay $1.3 Billion to End Libya, Libor Probes
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitfinex Briefly Halts Trading After Cyber Attack
- SEC Names Valerie Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Modernizes Delivery of Fund Reports, Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- NYSE Says SEC Plan to Limit Exchange Rebates Would Hurt Investors
- Deutsche Bank faces another challenge with Fed stress test
- Former JPMorgan Broker Files racial discrimination suit against company
- $3.3Mn Winning Bid for Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Julie Erhardt is SEC's New Acting Chief Risk Officer
- Chyhe Becker is SEC's New Acting Chief Economist, Acting Director of Economic and Risk Analysis Division
- Getting a Handle on Virtual Currencies - FINRA
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Donald Trump & Co.
Wall Street's Finest ... “I Want to F*cking Kill All the Leakers”
[Photo: Newsweek Media Group Video Screen Grab]
Perhaps Anthony 'The Mooch' Scaramucci will stand in for Donald Trump at next year's Boy Scouts Jamberee. If for no other reason, he seems to pick up where his insensitve boss left off.
Once again, in her inimitable style, Vanity Fair columnist Bess Levin illustrates for her readers how this country's new White House Communications Director comports hemself - "going on the record" to address everything ailing in the Trump administration, with the exception perhaps of Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's favorite son-in-law. A tour de force performance that garmered rave reviews from his boss, Donald Trump.
The Communications Director apparently is in need of some OJT - like learning when to express his opinions "off the record." But then again, isn't speaking "off the record" akin to "leaking inside information" - which is what got The Mooch dander up in the first place?
Anyway, click the link below to access Ms. Levin's column, which includes rants and raves pertaining to the following topics:
- On eliminating leakers from the White House.
- On Reince Priebus, who Scaramucci said “c*ck-blocked” him for six months.
- On why he’s better than Steve Bannon.
- On all the proof he’s got.
- On the felonies his colleagues have committed.
- On a social-media strategy focused on making people crazy.
Update: The White House communications director says he will “refrain” from using “colorful language” going forward.