BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Address at ICI's 2017 Securities Law Developments Conference - SEC Commissioner Stein
- New York Pension Fund Seeks More Pay Disclosure from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Sanctions Are on Ice Under Trump Official
- Josh Brown: Here's How to Buy Bitcoin, But Realize It Could Be One Giant Bubble
- Trump's New Tax Plan Could Cost Citigroup $20 Billion
- Morgan Stanley Fires Former Congressman Harold Ford Jr.
- Al Franken Will Resign Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations - His Full Resignation Speech
- Ex-NFL Player Gets 40 Years for Running $10Mn Fraud
- Bitcoin Blows Past $15K, Adding $2K in Under 12 Hours
- Financial Adviser Settles Charges for Defrauding Private Equity Fund Investors
- New Cross Market Equity Supervision Report Cards - FINRA Phone-In Workshop, WebEx Presentation
- Mueller Just Crossed Trump's Red Line, With Deutsche Bank Subpoena
- Wildfire Rages Near Los Angeles
- Former Company Insider Has $4.1Mn Payday as a Whistleblower
- Audit Firm, Anton & Chia, Conducted Fraudulent Audits of Penny Stock Companies - SEC
- Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records on Trump and Family
- Bitcoin Nearly Halfway to $400Bn Value Predicted by Winklevoss Twins 4 Years Ago
- Fidelity Clients Suffer Second Website Glitch in Week
- CBOE Beats CME to Bitcoin Futures Launch with December 10 Start
- McKinsey Senior Exec Thomas Barkin Named New Head of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Preet Bharara Nears Launch of Weekly Internet Show
by Howard Haykin
Preet Bharara, who’s an active tweeter with nearly 400,000 followers [one reason for his firing may have been that Trump felt threatened by the attorney’s twitter popularity (See: “Aha! The Real Reason Preet Bharara Was Fired”)], will soon be appearing on a weekly show, "Stay Tuned with Preet." The podcast will be produced by Some Spider Studios, in partnership with WNYC Studios, a subsidiary of New York Public Radio. Some Spider is a media company owned by Bharara's brother, Vinit.
While waiting for the show to go live, interested people can follow Preet’s rantings and ravings and commentary on the judicial, political and cultural systems" by visiting Twitter.com (@PreetBharara).
For the record, Preet is not interested in seeking public office. Instead he’s spending time at New York University [see Financialish.com]
and writing a book [see Financialish.com]