BROWSE BY TOPIC
Stories of Interest
- Goldman's Lloyd Blankfein Seems to be Making a Habit Out of Trolling Trump
- Goldman on Hunt for Star Traders to Revive Struggling Commodities Unit
- Yahoo Owes Millions for Busting NCAA Tourney Bracket Deal
- JPMorgan Joins 21st Century Fox in Fighting 'Deep Divisions Across Our Country'
- Please, God, Save Gary Cohn From Himself: The Case for Resigning
- Regulatory Considerations When Bringing on a New Advisor
- Why Deutsche Bank is at Mercy of Regulators
- U.S. Treasury Auction Class-Action – Federal Judge Causes Interminable Delay
- Mnuchin Rejects Calls to Resign and Defends Trump
- Best Time to Go to the U.S. (Tennis) Open Tourney - Before It Starts on August 28
- Stifel Prevails in Arbitration But Ex-Hilltop Employees Hit with Awards - Bill Singer
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35Mn for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- Members of White House ‘Arts Panel’ Resign En Masse in Protest of Trump
- FINRA Whiffs on Disciplinary Sanction: Bill Singer's 'Negligent Market Manipulation in OTC Stock Promotion'
- Heather Heyer’s Mother Says, ‘I’m Not Talking to the President’
- Goldman Sachs May Have Lost $100Mn on Energy Bet Gone Wrong
- SEC Drops Case Against Ex-JPMorgan Traders Over 'London Whale'
- Financial Advisers That Invest in Technology Need to Accomplish These Two Things
- FINRA Amends Codes Regarding Expedited Arbitrator List Selection
- FINRA July 2017 Quarterly Disciplinary Review (Podcast)
We seek to provide information, insights and direction that may enable the Financial Community to effectively and efficiently operate in a regulatory risk-free environment by curating content from all over the web.
Stay Informed with the latest fanancialish news.
NEWSLETTERS & ALERTS
Preet Bharara Nears Launch of Weekly Internet Show
by Howard Haykin
Preet Bharara, who’s an active tweeter with nearly 400,000 followers [one reason for his firing may have been that Trump felt threatened by the attorney’s twitter popularity (See: “Aha! The Real Reason Preet Bharara Was Fired”)], will soon be appearing on a weekly show, "Stay Tuned with Preet." The podcast will be produced by Some Spider Studios, in partnership with WNYC Studios, a subsidiary of New York Public Radio. Some Spider is a media company owned by Bharara's brother, Vinit.
While waiting for the show to go live, interested people can follow Preet’s rantings and ravings and commentary on the judicial, political and cultural systems" by visiting Twitter.com (@PreetBharara).
For the record, Preet is not interested in seeking public office. Instead he’s spending time at New York University [see Financialish.com]
and writing a book [see Financialish.com]